Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen.

I was fuming. No one was going to fill my head with lies any longer. I felt the desire to take my anger out on someone so I headed towards the outskirts of town. He was exactly where I thought he would be. Duncan jumped off the ramp and glided down it at the abandoned skate park. The ramps were covered in graffiti, but that sort of suited it. Duncan went up one side, then up the other, crossed over to the smaller ramp, flip and twisted in mid air off it, then landed perfectly and rolled to a stop where he hopped off and kicked his board down one end so it shot up and into his open and ready hand. He noticed my movement and looked up. I noted that though the rest of his face stayed hard the left corner of his mouth twitched into a half smile before resuming it's usual downward slouch.

“What brings you to the slumps?” Duncan asked, tucking his skateboard under his arm and walked over to me.

“I want my missing page back,” I said plainly.

“What missing page?” Duncan asked nervously, stopped his advance even though I continued towards him.

“The missing page from my journal. The one that was there before you had it, and now isn't,” I admonished.

“Oh... that,” Duncan sighed. He was sad, either that or I was going insane. I was probably going insane.

“Yes that. So I'd like it back.” I crossed my arms over my chest. Duncan smiled then and closed the space between us.

“I kept it cause well.... I liked what you wrote,” he chuckled. Throwing his skateboard aside so it crashed over the concrete. He grabbed me around the neck and kissed me again. I didn't pull away this time, because I didn't care. I just wanted to let my anger go and get the thought of Andrew Langley out of my mind. I touched Duncan's chest with one arm and he shuddered at my touch. He really was quite tank. I ran my hand over his pecks and down his abs. He wasn't slender like Andrew or lanky like Ian. He was all him. I smelt him now, he smelt like dust grit and aftershave. And I liked it. I parted my lips and kissed Duncan back. He was startled by this, obviously not used to kissing a man before. He seemed a little reluctant now so I forced him. Grabbing a fist full of his shirt in one hand and yanking him closer. He was resilient at first, but then he slid his hands from my neck down to my waist.