Chapter Four

Chapter Four

The rest of the day and the next trudged by slowly and agonizingly painful. No one except Duncan and I knew about our little plan Friday. Though he probably had told his mates about it to boast. Which means they would probably come watch from afar; this idea only made me dread Friday even more. Also I didn’t have English Tuesday either, so I didn’t get to see Mr. Langley. So I invited Ian over that night. He was now seated on the floor in front of me, leaning back against the couch, my legs either side of him while he ate popcorn from the huge bowl in his lap. I was paying no attention to the flick he’d picked to watch, I didn’t even know what it was called. My mind kept thinking over Friday. If things got bad, I could probably run away. I was fast, maybe faster than Duncan, who was muscular and strong.

“HAHAHA,” Ian cackled as something funny happened on TV. It shocked me out of my thoughts.

“Huh?” I asked. Ian turned his head to me and frowned.

“You’re not even paying attention are you?” he grumbled.

“Sorry,” I sighed. Ian turned so he was on his knees between my knees with his hands on my thighs. He grinned mischievously. He was so cute it distracted my mind so much so I forgot about Friday completely.

“Want to do something else then?” he giggled. I raised my eyebrows, knowing that look all too well.

“What did you have in mind?” I asked. Ian jumped to his feet, his hands still on my thighs but they slid down to my waist and he leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. He felt different now after Mr. Langley and he knew that. I felt his intention was to erase the feel of Mr. Langley from me altogether and I was happy to let him. Ian put his tongue in my mouth and played with my tongue. I put one hand against his chest and the other behind his neck and pulled him closer. He giggled against me and moved up so his knees were either side of my waist.

“Let’s do it,” he chuckled. I laughed too.

“To my room,” I said.