Chapter 8

~Sarah's POV~

Lily called me the sweetest things ever. I can't believe she liked me. I like her too. But, we can't be together. That's unprofessional and illegal and immorally wrong. God but she's beautiful, like the picture of perfection. At least I can spend time with her. I started writing what I was thinking in the letter I was writing. I decided I'd be better to put my feelings on paper, and finish the letter later. I watched Lily talk with her friends, laughing and smiling. I wish I could talk with them too, but I'm a teacher so I can't. I mean I'm only a few years older than them. God, Emma seems to be so mean to Lily. Lily definitely doesn't deserve it. She's too amazing to deserve it. I looked up and saw Emma, dragging Lily away from her friends to sit with her. She was such a mean girl. I adjusted my glasses and went back to writing. After I finished up the note, I read back over it.

"Lily Rabe is probably the most amazing girl I have ever met. She said the sweetest things about me that none of my other lovers have ever said. She's as perfect as the flower she's named after. Her bright mood always cheers me up when she's around and when she I didn't get to see her, it was like someone took the light from my life. I couldn't imagine being in her little girlfriend, Emma's place. I'd be the nicest, most caring girlfriend ever to her. Emma is not good enough for innocent little Lily. I can't believe Lily would even consider such an evil person like Emma Roberts. I know I've only talked to Lily for two days but there's a feeling I get from her is almost in describable. It's like I'm drowning but I'm happy about it. It's crushing me and I can't breathe but it's amazing."

"Uh, Miss Paulson?" A familiar voice called from the doorway. Amanda stood there with a bundle of Lilies. I felt sorry for her really. She walked towards me and presented the flowers.

"Awwh" A few girls in class called out.

"Looks like Miss Paulson has a girlfriend. That's sweet right Lily?" Emma commented to her girlfriend. Lily had the look on her face like her heart was shattered into pieces.

"I-I guess that's okay." Is all Lily could say. Amanda had a goofy smile on her face, she was so happy. I didn't know I was going to break her innocent little heart.

"Hey Sar, I saw these and thought you'd love them." I nodded slightly and took the flowers, laying them on my desk. Of course they had to be lilies.

"Miss Paulson, do we started the shading and things when we get the base lines done?" Evan asked from the back of the class, not caring about the drama that was taking place. Taissa hit him on the shoulder lightly.

"Ev, they're having a moment be quiet." Taissa was awestruck by the adorable scene happening and didn't want her best friend to ruin it.

"No it's fine we're not having a moment," Amanda's face turned sad as I spoke those words. "And yes Evan, after you show me first." Evan stood up and walked over to Amanda and I.

"Yeah so, I think I'm done." It was a picture of his phone, and on his screen a picture of Taissa and him as the background.

"Awwh I thought you and Taissa were dating." I said looking over his paper.

"Oh uh we aren't." He said shyly looking over his shoulder at her.

"You like her, I can see it in your eyes." Amanda said from behind me. I nodded in agreement.

"It's cute Evan, you should ask her out bud." I said, smiling and handing him his paper back.

"I mean, she won't like me back. I'm just like any other guy at this school." Evan laughed softly and looked at his shoes.

"Awwhh but you're way cuter than most boys I saw coming in." Amanda commented, examining the boy up and down.

"I'm just some music loving guy, I don't have any special talents and I'm not good at sports." Evan said sadly.