Chapter 6: It's show time!

Yoshi's p.o.v
The music started playing and the guests began dancing and talking and all. My brothers were nowhere to be seen, I followed Father onto the second floor of the ballroom and sat on the rail, kicking my legs like a child. It has a great view of the whole ballroom. I immediately began my search for my so-called target, It didn't took quite a large amount of time to find him. Anyway, he's just like how the letter described him, so innocent-looking, so pathetic, just looking at him makes me sick. I was watching him talking to a woman dressed in a crimson red sleeveless gown and he offered her a drink. When the woman wasn't watching, he poured something into her drink, I assume it's a drug of some kind, my eyes widen, I looked at Father and he chuckled. I used my abilities(air & sound) to make her glass of drugged champagne shatter, which caused the woman to scream in shock and him to look at the glass shocked and scared, I smirked. "Yoshi...it's time~" said Father, I nodded in reply . I whistled in a high-pitch tone, the music stopped playing and the crowd fell silent and looked at us, I giggled and stop kicking my legs. Father stood forward and begin talking, "Everyone, thank you for coming here today! Just to let you know, there will be a show filled with screams and blood later because a week ago, someone tried to steal the Red Ruby but failed and somehow managed to escape... "said Father. The crowd started whispering to each other and my brothers, who are now standing near the glasses of champagne, stood there smirking. "Luckily, I've found out who was behind it and today he will be receiving his punishment."said Father with his eyes glowing, the crowd fell silent again, Father looked at me as a sign to proceed. I nodded and giggled," Just as Karlheinz-sama said, now be a good boy and come out , because if you do, I might go easy on you!"I said while scanning my eyes through the crowd, "I'll count to three... 1....." He didn't come out instead he took out a silver gun. "2....." He pointed it at Father. "3!" I jumped off the rail and flew towards him. Yes, I have wing...(shadow-like, black and maroon coloured wings ) Everyone was shocked and he froze looking at me right in the eyes, eyes filled with regret and horror. I smirked and concentrated my power to my left hand......

3rd person p.o.v
Splash! Blood spilled everywhere...His hand holding the gun came flying to the ground, blood gushing out from the wound onto the floor, staining it blood red. The crowd's eyes widen in shock as the served hand slowly turn to ashes, disappearing into the air. The man screamed in pain and Yoshi stood there smirking, her hand was dripping with blood. "Lord Benedict...such a kind and innocent man...tsk. Who knew you were the one that tried to steal the Red Ruby,nee? "Said Yoshi while concentrating her powers on her left hand again. "What are you talking about? I didn't try to steal it!" Said Lord Benedict shuttering. "Oh really?"she smirked.
"Kou!"called Yoshi.
"Yes, Yoshi-chan?" Asked Kou in a 'sadistic' tone.
"Check his heart!" Said Yoshi. "Hai......Ehhh~ He's lying, Yoshi-chan~"said Kou with his right eye gleaming red.
"N...No, I...I'm not lying!"screamed Lord Benedict feeling scared.
"Heh, liar!"said Yoshi while slicing his left arm clean off his shoulder, he screamed again. "Hehe, you shouldn't lie, Lord Benedict...lying will make you die much more painful..."said Yoshi kicking him with full power, sending him flying 2 Meters away.
"Please, stop!"pleaded him while looking scared. "Eh, well then...I shall continue!" Said Yoshi grinning evily. "Lets make this quick, shall we?"asked Yoshi, he gave him a questioned face filled with fear.
"Say bye bye to your legs, idiot!"
Before he could answer, his legs had disappeared into thin air.
Yoshi grinned as he screamed in immense pain. Slurps! Yoshi licked the blood dripping off her hand. "Ehh, you're blood tastes delicious, too bad you had a death sentence. If not, I might enjoy making you my pet and sucking the life out of you slowly and painfully." Said Yoshi, smiling maniacally. He looked pale, his eyes widen in fear, his breathe fast and heavy, his mouth shuddering with blood running down his chin, Yoshi grinned. "I wonder if I should kill you now? WHAT DO YOU THINK, MINNA?" asked Yoshi and the crowd smirked. "DO IT!" "DIE!" "KILL HIM!" "BURN IN HELL!" These words could be heard from the crowd and with one swift swing of her hand, his head came stumbling down and his body fell to the ground. After a while, the blood and his dead body were no longer there, the crowd cheered. Yoshi walked back up the stairs and stood by the king's side.

Yoshi's p.o.v
"Father..."I said while smiling, Father smiled back and wiped the drop of blood from my face, "Thank you, Yoshi..." he said. He turned the crowd, " Now, let us continue the party!" The music started playing again and the ballroom returned to its original state. Father turned to face me and smiled, or so I thought...
"Shu, thank you." He said while looking behind me. I was shocked and felt a sudden presence behind me, I turned around, Shu was behind me and he looked at me with his ocean blue eyes and before I could react, he knocked me out cold. "Bring her back home, Shu."were the last words I heard as I collapsed into Shu's embrace.

Shu's p.o.v
I caught Yoshi just before she black out. "Bring her back home, Shu."that person said and disappeared. I shrugged and walked towards my brothers carrying Yoshi behind my back, they looked at us. "Lets go..." I said to them and walked towards the limo with them trailing behind me. Then, we went home... I asked the servants to help change Yoshi into her night gown and tucked her in bed. She looked very cute when she's asleep with her puffy pink cheeks, small curled up fingers and strands of her white-mint hair sticking on her face, that you have to forgive her for been such a nuisance when she's awake. I yawned and slept beside her, my arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to me. 'You're mine.' I thought and fell asleep.

Hey guys! I was running out of ideas on how to continue this chapter. Anyways, how's this chapter, I'd love to hear your opinion on how should I continue this story? XD
Comment , vote and follow...thx.