Chapter 3: Bloody bites

My p.o.v
I was wearing my purple T-shirt, white short skirt and a red hoodie, in my room listening to music while doing my maths homework and was on the verge of losing my mind because it's hard.Ya know...skipping one grade and math being my most least favourite subject. Suddenly, there was a loud thud. "ittai,what the hell?"said a voice from behind the door, it was Shu. I quickly opened the door to see Shu sitting on the floor rubbing his head, murmuring something. "Shu-nii, are you ok?" I asked helping him up. "I'm ok. Yoshi, why can't I teleport into your room ?"asked Shu looking into my eyes. "I activated my shield to keep vampires from coming into my room without knocking or hearing my conversation or anything without permission or smelling something. So, next time, no teleportation! " I said looking at him."Anyway, what brings you here?"I continued. "I just wanna have a small talk with you." Shu said smirking. "Okay....but first, how do you do this question?" I asked him while shoving the exercise papers into his hands." He looked at it and smirked."It's so easy, your workings are all correct but you just need to divide the answer into halves and times 12." "Thanks, Shu-nii!" I said while walking back into my room,closing the door, but was stopped by Shu. "Wait, I said I wanted to talk to you, right?Besides, shouldn't you give me something in return for helping you with your homework?"asked Shu smirking. Ooo...I smell something fishy swimming around in his brain. I repeat, fishy!
"What do you want?"I asked him smiling. "Heh, what do we, vampires want and that is, of course... your blood."He said and he pushed me onto the bed and locking the door at the same time while grinning at me. Shit! "Shu-nii, let me finish my homework first!" I said still managing a smile and crawling towards my desk. "You're really getting on my nerve, imouto-chan!" Shu said while pinning me down, putting his left leg between mine and grasping my hands tightly. Great!I'm now in a situation I hate the most. The worst thing is even though I'm half vampire, I don't have their super strength and struggling is useless, so why struggle? "Imouto-chan, why aren't you struggling?Do you, perhaps love being in this position?Heh...What a lewd girl."Shu said while breathing onto my neck, tickling me. "Heh, please, I just know that it's useless to struggle free from a vampire, lewd brother." I replied grinning which made Shu frown and sank his fangs into me, which made me flinch. I could feel my blood been flowing into his mouth, draining away. gulp...gulp..."Heh...Yoshi, your blood is excellent, it's more delicious than Yui's. It's so warm and thick, just the right kind of blood I enjoy sucking through this soft, fragile skin." Said Shu while licking the blood dripping from his mouth and running his fingers across my skin, I shivered. He kissed my neck and pierced his fangs into my skin again, the pain vibrating through my whole body. After a few gulps, he got away from my neck and bit my shoulder blades, drawing blood once again."You shouldn't lie to your brothers, you know. So as your oldest brother, I will be teaching you a lesson and this will be your punishment, Yoshi."He said and bit the other side of my neck harder than before, causing me to yelp, I can feel him smirking on my skin, he bit down onto my right wrist while looking into my crimson red eyes with his ocean blue ones.
After a few more bites, I was feeling dizzy, my eyes were getting more and more heavy as each seconds passed by, I knew I was going blury faint. "Shu-nii..."I said trying my best to make it loud enough for him to hear because I was losing my strength, he looked at me, blood dripping from his chin and smirking. "Good night,Yoshi-chan." After he whispered those words in my ear, everything went black.
I woke up with Shu wrapping me in his arms asleep, I looked at my clothes and blood was stained everywhere, I sighted. "Already awake?" Asked a voice from behind me, I froze. "Heh, did you like my masterpiece?" He continued while looking at my clothes. "This?No way!"I said pointing to my shirt while trying to look angry. "Hmm...you're right, if the bite marks were still there, it'd be more beautiful."Shu said running his hand on my neck, looking annoyed." Heh...that I like."I said grinning and Shu frown." You regain your strength fast." Said Shu."Of course, I'm half vampire after all."I replied hugging him and hid my head in his chest."But, I wanna sleep because Shu-nii is so fluffy and warm." I continued while rubbing my nose on his chest."You're seriously not afraid of us,huh?"Shu asked smiling gently while caressing my hair. "Why should I be afraid?You're my brother and I'm your sister, right?"I asked Shu curiously. "Yeah, you're my sister..."said Shu while hugging me tightly."And I'm your vampire brother."continued Shu, I smiled and fell asleep, safely in Shu's arms.

Shu's p.o.v
"Why should I be afraid?You're my brother and I'm your sister, right?"Yoshi asked me curiously with her big shiny red eyes. 'She's so naive, her eyes filled with hope and full of love.' I thought.
"Yeah, you're my sister..."I said but Yoshi still had that look on her face "And I'm your vampire brother." .I replied while hugging her, Yoshi smiled and fell asleep in my arms. 'There's this feeling I can't explain when she smiles, it's the smile of happiness but there's more to it...What is it?' I thought but was interrupted by a voice."nmph...I'm....sor...ry..."Yoshi was sleep talking, her face full of fear when she said those words, I hugged her tightly. Who was she apologizing to?Why was she so afraid? I looked at her face once again, she looked so scared...fear written all over her face. I need to know the answer... I WILL know the answer...just not now. She grabbed onto my shirt tightly, her knuckles white,eyes shut tightly and hid her head further into my chest, her breathes heavy.
"Yoshi....It's okay...."I whispered while caressing her soft strands of hair. After I said those words, she gave a small smile and I fell asleep beside her.