Chapter 9 (SMUT)

Armin's POV
"Will you marry me?" Erens hand extended, showing a golden ring. It looked like real gold and I expected nothing less from him. I didn't even known what to say. It was a yes or no answer, and I sure as hell wasn't saying no. I was lost for words so I just nodded frantically, covering my mouth with one hand as he slipped the ring onto my finger. It fit perfectly and I immediately threw myself onto Eren, kissing him and playing with his hair. Before I knew what was happenening he flipped us over and pulled my jacket off, messing with my pants button. He slowly slid my pants down my legs and kissed my thigh, causing me to gasp. He was so close to me. He ran his fingers up my shirt and lifted it over my head, leaving me in my boxers.
"Hey wait that's not fair you're not even shirtless." I pouted, wrapping my legs around his waist. He blushed slightly and lifted his shirt off, bending down and kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, giving him every bit of my love. I was his, and he was mine, and nothing could take that away. He slowly reached around me and slipped my boxers down, running his other hand over my member as he did. I involuntarily moaned into the kiss and he pulled away, pulling down his pants as well. He softly grinded against me with his boxers, causing me to moan again slightly louder. I lifted my legs and put them on his shoulders and he reached down and ran his finger over my entrance, me gasping beneath him. He slowly slid a finger into me, earning moans and gasps of his name. He slipped in a second one and moved them slowly. His other hand reached to my member and slowly stroked the base. I closed my eyes and my head fell back, letting the moans roll off of my tongue. He eventually added four fingers into me and was moving then fairly quickly when he suddenly pulled them out. He pulled his boxers off and I bit my lip, waiting for him. He pulled me closer to him by my waist and placed himself behind me. He looked up at me and I nodded my head, pushing against him. He slowly thrusted into me, holding back mostly until I was adjusted. I moaned loudly and he kept pushing until he was completely in.
"M-Move." I choked out between gasps. He began thrusting quickly, but not as fast as he would like. I pulled him down to me and kissed him roughly due to my lack of speach. He began thrusting harder and faster, turning me into a moaning mess beneath him. I couldn't see or feel anything except him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again, feeling something in the pit of my stomach.
"A-Armin, I'm gonna cum." He groaned softly into my ear, causing me to finish at the same time he did. We rode out out highs, latched onto each other and panting quietly. After we had calmed down a bit he pulled on his boxers and slid mine up my legs. I chuckled and swatted his hand away.
"I can get dressed myself." I laughed and pulled them on, resting my head on his chest. His heart was beating slowly and it was the only sound I heard before drifing off.
Bum bum. Bum bum. Bum bum.