Chapter 6

Armins POV

"Its been three days! He has to come out sometime!" I heard someone arguing with Eren outside.

"He hasn't spoken and hasn't eaten! I don't know what to do! I'm scared!" He confessed to the woman. I wasn't sure if this was real or if reality was even a thing.

"Do you know what happened?" She replied.

"No! Its like I said, he hasn't spoken!" Eren yelled. She's dead. Its all true. Nobody's seen what I have. He knows too, he was there.

"Can I come in and see him?" She asked.

"Its the boys sleeping quarters. You can't come in." He replied.

"Who's going to tell? Nobody's even in there. Please." She pleaded. I heard Eren sigh with defeat as he opened the door. The woman stepped in and walked to me. My head was lowered and I was covered in blankets. She lifted my chip up and I saw the last person I expected...

Hanji's POV

"He hasn't come out in how many days?" I asked the recruit, Jean.

"3 days, ma'am." He replied.

"That's an awful long time. What happened?" I asked, genuenly concerned for the Blondy's health.

"Nobody knows. He won't speak. He won't eat. All of the boys have tried but nothing works! He won't even talk to Eren anymore." He explained. I ran my fingers through my ponytail and rested my hand on my chin.

"Maybe there's a way to figure out what happened. He woke up screaming "No!" the other night, yes?" I remembered.

"Yes ma'am." He confirmed.

"So it was something traumatizing. I wonder what it could've been?" I mumbled.

"I'm going to go check on him." He saluted.

"Yes. Right. Good day recruit." I saluted back. I wonder what could have traumatized that boy?

Armins POV

I wrapped my arms tightly around the woman crying onto her shoulder. I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled her closer as her arms wrapped around me.

"Shh Armin. Its OK. I'm here." She cooed as she sat onto the bed, me still grasping her.

"M-Mi-Mi-" I stuttered.

"Its OK Armin. I'm here." She cooed again.

"Milly!" I screamed and cried onto her shoulder. She smiled and hugged me tighter.

"That's right. Your dear old aunts here." She ran her fingers through my hair as I calmed.

(PS. Milly is a made up character so don't go lookin her up.)

I muttered as I rested in her arms.

"What's that, dear?" She asked.

"It wasn't a dream. It was real!" I screamed. I jumped out of the bed and ran straight to Eren.

"You remember! You have to remember!" I screamed. Eren's eyes filled with surprise and confusion. Tears started streaming down my face.

"Please remember!" I screamed as I hugged him tightly.

"Remember what?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Mikasa's dea-" I started as someone walked into the room. I turned my head to see the girl with the scarf standing in my doorway.

"M-Mikasa?" I asked, slowly stepping towards her.

"Yea Armin. Its me." She smiled. Tears ran faster down my face as I ran to her. I pulled her into a hug and cried onto her shoulder until I had no tears left. She returned the hug as we slumpt down onto the floor, me crying in her arms.

"Please don't leave! I don't want you to ever leave again!" I cried. She nodded softly and ran her fingers through my hair like Milly did.

"I promise you Armin. I'm not going anywhere." She replied as I hugged her tighter relieved to have my sister alive.

(I thought that was sweet ^w^ you're so welcome for not making her dead XD and for that person that was crying on the toilet? I luff chu <3!

BYE MY LITTLE FREAKS!

~TheWeirdOne666)