Morning

Random Person
I'm out her shoveling the snow but I see a car down the hill by it was tilted over. I went to it and five people were inside all passed out and kinda looked dead. I yelled somebody call 911 they asked for the license plate number and I have it to them they had them came and I lead them what I had found.

911 receptionist
I answered the call and searched the plate the owner of the car is an Adam Mack luckily his phone number was there. I called him and told him to come to this area to see if this is his car.

Dalayah
So I got picked up by Aniyah and they said we have to go somewhere with Adam to check something out I saw police cars for a whole mile and I just remembered Ashanti.

Dalayah: Stop the car
Adam: Why
Dalayah: Just do it

Adam stopped the car and I told the police officer about Ashanti Adam Jalen Josh and Malak. He said that is the case we are working on. I got back in the car and told everyone inside what's going on. They then pulled up in front of a car and we ran out to see. We saw Aaron Ashanti Jalen and Malak and Josh in that car the girls and kinda cried the guys looked really mad and sad. Then one of the paramedics said they all have a plus and a stable heart rate. We were so relieved that we all hugged it out omg they're gonna be okay.

Mommy
I heard about my babies I went to the hospital and waited in the waiting room for an hour. Ashanti and Aaron are in the same room Josh's parents came too and I had explained to then what happened. Personally I like Josh more than Jalen he and my daughter looked great together but I don't know Jalen. I was talking to the nurse and Ashanti has a broken finger and sprained ankle with a fractured rib. Aaron has a fractured rib and concussion.They both woke up at the same time and smiled when they saw me and looked at each other. Ashanti crawled out of her bed brought her the thing connecting her IV with her and crawled into Aaron's bed. I asked the nurse if she could take a picture of me and my babies. Aaron kissed Ashanti's forehead and she kissed gots cheek. My youngest are so close unlike my oldest kids they really need to talk more often.

Mommy:I will back to talk to Josh's parents

Aaron: Okay mom

Ashanti: No mommy stay here wit meeeeee

Aaron: Mommy has to go she'll me back Shanti

Ashanti: But I want here wit ussss Arest

Mommy: Mommy will be back just get your rest *kisses their heads*

Ashanti: Fine by mommy

Aaron: See ya later mom

Ashanti POV
Mommy is gone uggghh I don't want to be stuck in this room all day it's not fair. I went to the bathroom and put on some pants instead of having my butt all out there. I asked the nurse if I can move around she said yes so she took out the IV and I asked the lady at the desk which room odds Jalen Brooks in. She rolled her eyes and said Room 103 she really just lied to my face cuz that's my room. I cleared my throat and said listen bitch I asked a fuckin question and I would like a fuckin answer do your shitty job before I report your damn ass. Dalayah grabbed my arm and told me where his room was. I ran to his room and he wasn't in his bed.

Ashanti: Jalen are you in here?
......
Ashanti: Jalen?
......
Ashanti: Jalen?!

I then felt warm arms wrapped around me and someone kiss my neck. I turned around and hugged Jalen tightly he winced a little and I did too. We sat down and talked until I heard someone else wince in pain then groan. I looked behind the curtain and saw Malak he looked the worse out of us all but i haven't seen Josh yet. Malak had bruises almost everywhere a cast on his arm and bandages around his head.

Ashanti: What's ya know broken with him

Jalen: Collapsed lung broken ribs and concussion

Ashanti: Oh wow are you okay Malak

Malak could barely talk even though I really can't stand him part of me was worried about him. I touched his hand and saw something

Vision

Someone kept hitting the back of our car then they drove to our left side and knocked us off the road. We didn't crash someone forced us off then I was calling Layah.

Ashanti: Jalen I need to talk to you

Jalen: What's up

Ashanti: I got a vision and we didn't crash

Jalen: So that means

Ashanti: We were forced off the road they need to keep this case open

Jalen: We have to tell someone what you saw

Ashanti: What are we gonna say I had a vision who would believe me

Jalen: Well at least tell