Omfg

Ashanti
When I woke up my Uncle said we're going back to Philly to visit for like a month. I was worried he'd say something about a boy being on my bed. Jalen left my room after my Uncle went in his room to pack. Aniyah and Adam just came back from there friends house. I had obviously got a new phone since my other one was thrown at a wall. Destiny and Sanaa are coming too which is awesome ima me back on my hometown. Tayvion Ben Malak and Jalen ate coming too for some reason idrc. We all started packing and got on the flight I sat between Jalen and Malak they looked at me weird. I sat down and Jalen put his hand on my thigh Malak had his shoulder next to mine.

8 hours later *Spongebob voice*

Aaron
When I woke up the plane was landing I stretched as I stood up. Ashanti then jumped on my back and was playing with my hair. I smiled and she put my beanie on her head. It's cold in Philly they thought we was ask crazy for wearing jeans and stuff like nigga no. When we got to the house our mom answered the door we all had a group hug while we squeezed the life outta her. We hugged and greeted aunts uncles cousin and our grandpa and grandma. We then introduced our friends (in case you're wondering about their dad he walked out of then when Aaron and Ashanti were 2.) Me Ashanti Jalen (our cousin) and Lemar went outside and played 2 on 2 of course we won.

Aniyah
I went inside and saw Sanaiya Mariya and Zena we went to what was my room and were talking and whatever.

Zena: You know Cameron always be asking bout you
Sanaiya: Same wit Josh and Shanti
Aniyah: Man niggas need to move on and let it go me and Cameron were special but there's other fish in the sea
Zena:I feel you but he coming over and Josh is too
Aniyah: Dayyyuuuummmm Shanti gotta Bae though
Zena: oh damn *phones buzzes*
Sanaiya: They on the way
Aniyah: Shit I gotta talk to Shanti

Aniyah
I ran down the steps and outside in the middle of their rematch or whatever. I blocked Aaron from shooting as I caught the ball then be got mad.

Aaron: What the hell man that was a perfect 3-pointer
Ashanti: We were about to win... again
Aniyah: Ashanti Josh is coming over
Ashanti: No he can't be co- GCO
Josh: Ashanti you're back *hugs her*
Ashanti: Hey Josh *laughs nervously*

Baby face Shanti is out✌