???????

Ashanti
So I'm having a holiday party at my house everyone is invited. I have been avoiding Jalen for a while cuz Im really confused. At the party you first come looking you know all dressed up then we change into our pjs watching movies exchanging gifts and drinking hot chocolate. Im in a my regular outfit it's 4 and people are here I went upstairs to get ready and stuff I heard more people here even Malak. I put on my red dress that goes to my knees my all white heels red lipstick gray eye shadow and pink blush. I put my hair in a curly sloppy bun then I put my phone in my purse and slowly went downstairs. I saw Malak and this pretty girl I wanted to go back upstairs and cry he's obviously moved on quicker than I've thought. I texted for my friend at my job Dalayah to come over so I can chill with her she then said she'll be on her way. I answered the door and there she was we hugged and I introduced her to everyone.
Jalen: When did you get a job
Shanti: couple weeks ago just to stay yknow busier
Jalen: Well okay

Malak
Damn Ashanti was killing it I swear yo then her friend came and she shut everyone out her world. We then changed into our pajamas. Ashanti's shirt says "cold nights cozy blankets hot chocolate nice dreams" and some plaid pants and stuff. She then put on the first time
I just needa chick I can grind with and shine with and spend every dime with and ball till its over swear that ass you got behind you got standing at attention like a soldier tell me what I gotta do to make you mine for a lifetime.

The girl I was here with left so I was chilling. Jalen wrapped his arms around Ashanti's waist and I glared at him. He ain't notice tho she turned aroumd and towards the end of the song she kissed him and smiled.
Jalen: So will you be mine
Ashanti: Yes I will
Jalen: Yes *picks up and spins her*
Ashanti:*giggling and smiling*you can put me down
We then exchanged gifts watched movies and freak hot chocolate by the fire and then went to sleep on the couch or the floor

I know it's short I just felt bad I haven't updated in a while never chapter will be long enough