23: Broken but not Destroyed

Start from the beginning

"Let's get you patched up. You look like a mess. We'll fly first thing in the morning back to Florida so that Dana would calm down and his balls would stop being frozen." I laughed and they put their cash on the table and I fix my hoodie. We walk out the place, just on the groundfloor of the hotel and we went to the elevator. "You guys have a room?" I asked them. "Yeah, we booked one room."

"You shouldn't have"

"We might not see you here, besides, this hotel has full reservation. Don't want to sleep in motels"

---

After this afternoon, I went immediately to my penthouse and get my stuff. I get dressed in ripped jeans and sweatshirt. I grab my chucks and turn the lights off. I went to the elevator and press the ground floor. I pulled my hood up and when it opens, I step out and got my car keys from the valet.

I gave him my room number and handed him the keys. I waited for the valet to get it while texting him. "On my way, stay there." I tuck the phone back and then the valet gave me the keys. I grab them and drive off.

I drove to a bar. It's just a cheap bar and when I arrive, I park at the front of it and lock the car. I enter the bar and saw my drinking buddy Prince Devitt. Devitt is just someone I met on a gym somewhere and saw him. I offered help and he accepted.

"Hey boo." I greeted and hug him then kiss him on the cheeks. I sat down on his right and ordered drinks. We took a couple shots but we didn't drink heavy ones since we are going to drive. "So, Alpha, how's your day?"

"Ronda and Shayna showed up on the hotel's gym. I'm going to Florida now." I said and took another sip. "Can you?" Devitt asked and I nodded. "Of course, I need to." I answered and smiled. "Just never let your guard down." he said again and I nodded. "Got it. And besides, I need to go face to face with Bethe."

"If you're leaving, there's just a few things I want to do that I hope you don't mind." Devitt said and placed a hand on my thigh. "Only for one night." Then he leaned forward to whisper on my ear sending shivers down my spine. I know he's not drunk, and I know I can still think straight.

"Whatever it is, just make sure I enjoy it."

---

I woke up on top of the chest of Devitt and my legs tied around his. One thing you can describe about what happened last night was, wild. That's all. My phone rang on the nightstand so I reached it making me wake Devitt. I have my sweatshirt on so I just grab my pants on the headboard and slip off the bed. I sit down on the coach just across the room as Devitt put on his shirt. "We're leaving like in 15 minutes. The receptionist won't tell us your room. A good and bad thing. If you can make it, flight 7827. Or you can just catch up. But you need to be at the arena at 5 in the afternoon. Chop chop Jade." Shayna said and I panicked. I haven't even packed my bags.

"I'll just catch up, you can go first." I said and sandwhich my phone on my cheeks and shoulder. "How can we be assured that you're going?" Ronda asked skeptically and I look at him, he put on his pants and yawned. "I promise, I need to get my guards back up." I said and took my phone on my hand as I slip the shoes on my feet.

"Alpha, you're not in your penthouse are you?" Shayna asked. I stopped my tracks and shushed them "I am okay. What makes you think I'm not?" I chuckled nervously

"There is a guy groaning."

"Good morning Ms. Bantamweight champ." I glared and toss him a tropillow "Yep, you get wasted don't you?"

"15 minutes up. Time to go." I yelled and hang up. Devitt laughed while I throw him pillows. "I need to go. Shit, shit shit. I haven't packed up yet." I panicked and calmed down. "We'll help you pack, just calm down." Devitt said and I nodded. "It's an Eight hour flight, I'll arrive around 2 in the afternoon. I still have time."