"It's not your fault, she's just acting like stupid right now."

"At least I have you."

I smile and nod. I look at her. "Yes mom, you have me here and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, I promise." She smiles.

"What about Demi? Tell me about you two." She swipe her face and look at me.

"Well, I think we're recovering our relationship like is was before, I'm just not sure if we are together or not."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we kiss, we cuddle, we have nicknames and more but you know...we said we were starting over so that means, as friends."

"Well, you should talk about that so you can just like kind of...know what status you're in, you know? Do you guys tell each other that you love each other?"

"Not really."

"But you're dying to tell her that, right?"

I sigh. "I really am, I just, I don't know, mom...I'm so in love." I smile.

"I can tell, you talk about Demi and you have this beautiful sparkle in your eyes." She smiles.

"Since I met her." I smile and sigh.

"I think is time for you guys to be back together."

"I think so...maybe. We'll have to talk about it first."

"Great idea!" She laughs a little. "Maybe it can be like in a special moment that you tell her, like your first time together, you know, most of the people thinks that that's a good moment to say I love you." She winks at me and laughs. I stay quiet and just stare at her. She stop laughing and looks at me. "Did you guys already...?"

"Well um..."

"Seriously?!"

"I didn't tell you because...well I don't know!" I laugh a little nervous.

She shook her head and laughs. "Ok ok, I don't need details, I get it. So...was it special?"

"It really was, it was amazing." I smile and bit my lip.

"Woah, stop there girl! Don't get turned on" She laughs and I look at her.

"Mom!" We laugh and I shook my head.

"I'm just kidding, baby." She smiles.

I smile. "I know." She stares at me. "You want to know, right?"

"It was your first time with her! Please!"

I laugh. "Ok, ok well, my grandma, the mother of my dad, you must know her."

"Julie, yeah, she was so sweet to me, always." She smiles a little.

"Yes well um...before she died, she gave us this big gift, it was like a little house in the woods, so, I told her it was a special place and no one knew about it so...I gave her this promise ring and we kissed and we just like um...we started and yeah...it was really special and I felt amazing." I smile.

"That's so sweet, baby." She smiles.

"It was so special and I just...I don't know..." I smile.

"I can tell it's a good memorie, you can't stop smiling."

"It really is."

"And you wish it can happen again..." She smirks.

"Yeah...Wait what?! Mom!"

She laughs. "It's sooo good to make fun of you."

"Mean."

"You love me." She smiles.

"I really do." I smile and laugh. "You really seem my sister, not my mom."

"That's soooo much better, that way they can think I'm younger."

We laugh. "You're the best mom ever."

She stares at me and smile. "I love you so much baby, like a lot."

"I love you so much too." I hug her and smile.

(Later.)

Demi pov's:

"Mmm so, probably I can start with Really don't care, I mean, to start more like excited or something like that."

"Uh yeah, and after that you can sing Heart Attack." Scarlett said and I smile.

"Good idea." I smile and nod.

"Baby?"

I smile and look at her. "Yeah?"

"What um...what are we? I mean like, girlfriends, friends or what?"

I smile and giggle. I grab her face and kiss her deeply and lightly. I pull away and look into her eyes. "Do you want to be my girlfriend, again?"

"I would love to." She smile and kiss me again.

"Is it right to say I love you?"

"No, becaus I love you." We smile and I kiss her once again.

"I love you too." I smile.

"Isn't weird to call me Scarlett?"

"It actually is." I laugh. "But I love it and I'm used to it now."

"Good, I'm used to it too." We smile.

"So, is Elizabeth ok with us being together?"

"Are you kidding me? She's been the one pushing me to tell you I love you and she's giving me advice and she also thought that it was a great idea saying I love you to you in a special time, like, a first time."

I look at her. "And did you...did you tell her that we...?"

"Well I had to, she's my mom and I trust her."

"And what did she say?"

"She made me tell her details and she was making fun of me."

I laugh. "Oh well..."

She looks at me. "If you don't remember, my mom has played a lesbian like 3 or more times, she's happy for us."

I smile. "I'm glad because I want to be with you and I want her to be ok with it."

"She is." She smiles. "Remember when we watched Gia and we were so like 'oh my god, they're completely naked, so hot'" We laughed.

"I do remember that, I love that movie." I laugh.

"Oh! You know what's a great idea? You coming for dinner! Maybe today or tomorrow!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am! She would loooove to know you better, that would be nice, that way you can be sure that she's happy for us."

I look at her and sigh. "Ok, that would be great."

"Let me just call her and see if you can come tonight or tomorrow." She smiles and stood up to call Elizabeth.

I'm just so glad that this is working again. Please God, make this work, please, don't let us be apart ever again. Please.

Sooooooooooo! Tonight I'm going to try and make other chapter and finish 2 for tomorrow since on Tuesday I'm going back to school(ewk). Yeah, I'm part Mexican and I study in here so, tomorrow is my last day of vacations and I'm going back to school after 2 beautiful months. This semester I have to really really concentrate and try my best since is difficult, I just hope I can keep my grades and I know I will. So, unfortunately, I won't be able to write a lot, but I promise that when I have free time, I'll write and try to have it for the same day. There's still a lot of things that will happen in here so, I just hope you guys keep reading. Maybe I'm like 6 months I'll finish this story and probably do a sequel. Yay! And if my date doesn't distract me, then yes, I'll keep writing;) Jaja so yeah, thank you guys again, and with that said, have an amazing week!

Love you all!