Training Session II |12

Start from the beginning

Clapping loudly, but once, she said, "Yes, time is flying, now lets get things started."

Sighing in relief, my mom led the way to our destined place to train, and start our day. Pushing my curiosity further, I asked her, "Mom?"

"Yes, my dear?"

"Where are we going to be for our training this morning?"

"Why don't you focus on where you're going then." My mom said, turning around and stopped abruptly.

Stopping myself just in time, I found my face in contact with a picture frame, which hung peacefully on the wall, though, disrupted by the touch of my cheek, the frame wiggled a bit.

Laughing, I backed away. "Whoops. My bad." I giggled, and followed my mother, who rolled her eyes at my terrible behavior. (Yep. People who are heirs or royals, many expect highly from you).

"Where are we going to train today?" I asked.

"Keep you patience." Mother said harshly, causing my reflexes to act on its own- I flinched as hard as my mother said it.

I shut myself immediately, not wanting to speak anymore. I mean I was just asking a simple question, right? Why does my mother even thinks that telling what the place we're going to be in for the early training, is secretive.

My mother and I glided gracefully together, she leading, and myself trailing her tail. There was still many questions stirring inside of me, but I let them stay in, which wasn't part of my nature, though not having my mother scold me was the best idea at the moment.

We swam through a number of hallways, -hallways I didn't know existed. Daniel and I as young children, explored as much we could even travel in this place, and now to discover even more, worries me. Did I mention earlier that I want to become Queen of the Infinite Ocean in place of my dad? Yeah, but seriously, why does the Kingdom of a small royal family home has to be so large? What is used of all these left over space? One thing I was told was, this place was used for dungeons long ago.

The dungeons are kept in the Antarctic Ocean and The Rulers there keep track of those things. And other Kingdoms are responsible for other things to keep the Ocean's Government in balance. But the Dark Hunters disagree with this system, they just want one dominant Place to call one ruler. Practically, it doesn't seems to give power to the smaller regions of the oceans. Not only they designed that government, but they rely on wild magic. And someone could define the word wild around here. -Not good.

"Are we going above or under?" I asked, even unaware of what I was saying to digest what I was seeing.

"Under of course." Mother answered, matter-of-factly, her voice marked with confusion.

Once she said that, I mentally slapped myself. Of course we're going under. If we were going up the waves would be reflected with bright light not dark currents. And the way we're going the place seemed forever. And going forever upwards would eventually lead to the mer's extinction. So, under we go.

The more we went the darker and colder it was. (I didn't have any breakfast yet to prepare for this, so you can't blame me).

"Sorry, I hadn't noticed." I mumbled, as I moved along, next to her.

***

It actually took awhile for us to get there, the Ocean pressure was freezing, sending icy jolts of electricity down my spine.

"This" I asked, putting a strong emphasis on the word, as I waved my arms around me into the dark-but large place. I suddenly regretted that I moved my arm around, "Is our training place?"