America's P.O.V

I see the darkness start to fade and am blinded by a bright light. I sit up and look around. I am in the forest that is besides the palace, the one I hid in when the rebel girl saw me. I slowly stand and look down. I am in a torn ballgown that I had seen the queen wear once. "Hello?" I call out, my voice echos but there is no other sound. I begin to walk towards what I hope is the palace. I need to find Maxon and tell him how sorry I am.

I'm almost to what I think is the edge of the woods when May comes up to me. "America hurry! This way! Aspen's hurt!" I start to run in the direction she pointed but am stopped by Marlee. "No! This way America! Maxon needs you!" I stop confused, which way should I go? I look at May and Marlee and they look back at me with blank expressions. "Only one can be saved who will you chose?" I shake my head. "No. Isn't there someone else who can help?" They shake their heads. "Mer!" I hear Aspens voice shout. "America, my dear, help me please!" Maxon's voice, coming from the opposite direction of Aspen's.

"The prince or the guard?" I turn forward to see my mother walking towards me. "Who will it be?" I shake my head, I can't choose, I love them both, in different ways but it is still love. Love. It's so powerful. It means so much. Who I decide to save will be based on if I love Maxon as my, as my husband, or if I love Aspen as my family, so powerful.

"Please help!" I'm taken away from my thoughts as another cry of help echos through the forest. "What happened to them?"

"You did America. If you hadn't been shot, they would have been able to get to safety faster. This is your fault." My older brother states harshly. I didn't know he was here. I turn around and see my family and friends surrounding me, with only two gaps, the path to either Maxon or Aspen.

"No!" I scream, collapsing to the ground. I feel a pain in my stomach and look down to see that I am wearing the same dress I wore to the engagement announcement, with the same bullet wound in my stomach. I cry out in pain and defeat. I feel myself being wrapped in someones arms. I force myself to keep my eyes open and look up. Aspen. "Mer, oh Mer. My fighter. Stay with me, please stay with me." I close my eyes and when I open them again I see a different face, May's. "I love you America, I love you so much." My eyes close again. Next I see Lucy. "Always so brave. So brave." It's getting harder and harder to keep my eyes open. When I manage to open them again I see my best friend. "maxon is doing a great job ruling, but he could really use a queen by his side. America the whole country need there queen." When my eyes close this time I don't see the darkness I see my dad. "Open one more time, kitten." I nod and use all my remaining strength to open my eyes again. Maxon, the man I love, is looking at me tears in his eyes. "If you live. I promise, I will never call you my dear ever again." I mouth I love you before I am forced to close my eyes. "Go back." I hear before everything becomes completely black.

I feel intense pain in my stomach. I try to open my eyes but am immediately blinded by light and close them. I hear the voice of my prince. "America?"

Omg another update what is this craziness! When people asked for Anericas pov I just got this idea. I hope you like it.   :)