Maxon's P.O.V

That moment when she said that I would be happy when she was gone is the moment my heart broke into a million pieces. "Oh no my dear. Please no." I could see America's eyes losing focus. "I didn't mean any of it. Stay with me my America." I begged her, pleaded that I wouldn't lose her. "I'm not your dear." Was her only response. As she finished saying dear her eyes closed. I looked up, crying not caring who heard me. I was dead inside. I had nothing to live for. I looked at Officer Ledger he was starting at her shedding silent tears, he looked up me and whipped the tears off his face and in a stern voice. "Your majesty we need to get you out of here."
"No! I'm not leaving her. She needs help soon."
"You go. I will get her to the hospi-"
"I will take her." I said interupting him. "Sir you need to get to safety. What would America want you to do." I take in his words and realize he's right America would want me to keep going and fight for myself. I not and he scoops up America and runs off with her well preparing to fire at anyone who got in there way. I run to a few safe rooms and find them locked. I know there's a secret passage way around here somewhere. I look over at the other side of the hall and see my father lying motionless on the ground. I ran over to him and check for a pulse. I find none. I feel the tears running down my cheek. He wasn't the best father, wasn't even close but he was the only one I had and he's just gone. I keep walking praying there is an open safe room. As I move past the one my father was by I see my mother. She's lying so peacfully it looks like she is sleeping. I run to her to check for a pulse. There is nothing just her cold motionless body. An echo of what she was. I break down now. I am hugging her and screaming her name. Today I have lost the two most important women in my life. There was nothing I could do to save them and that just breaks me. I pass out clinging to my mother.

Remeber theses aren't my characters there Kiera Cass.