Chapter 2

The next day was Saturday and me and Kay went ridin again. We pulled off my dirt road and turned onto Kay's road wich is cook rd, while we were ridin we went past the old abandoned farm house, but there were people carryin things in one of the people was a boy probably about 15 or 16 so he was our age he was wearing a plaid shirt and was very attractive. We got to the end of the road and turned off the engine, I looked at Kay "holy hotness" I said and laughed, Kay nodded her head "yes he was fineeee" she said sarcastically over her obnoxious laugh!

About 2 hours later we got back to the farm. And decided to go stay at Kay's tonight.
------------------------------

We walked into Kay's, her mama was makin corn bread and some tea. "Hey mrs. Stayley" I said "oh hey Kota do u girls want some tea and corn bread" mrs. Stayley asked. "Yes ma'am" me and Kay said at the same time and then we laughed.
--------------------------------
*MONDAY*
I walked into school w/ Kyle and found Kay standing at my locker will a half smirk. "Spill" I said, "alright so the guy we seen that was at the old farm house is going to school here and he's even in our grade" Kay said, I kinda smirked "perfect opportunity Kota" Kay stated and nudged me w/ her elbow and winked. "Ya right" I smiled and opened my locker to grab my things.

I walked into my fist hour and sat in my seat, the bell was about to ring when he walked in...

He walked up to mr. Johnson, I assume he was asking where he sits, because Mr. Johnson pointed at the seat next to me. "Hello, I'm Logan" the boy next to me said in a very thick southern drawl, my heart fluttered "hi I'm Dakota" I said. "How are you" he said smiling "I'm doin just fine, and you?" I said in my thick southern drawl. "Well that's mighty fine!", "so where are you move from?" I asked "Georgia"  "Oh cool" I said and smiled right as the bell rang for class to start