Chapter 7 Weird Day

Chapter 7 Weird day

As Ash was crying and holding onto his brothers hand the demon reappeared next to him once. 'What do you want' he thought. The demon the groaned before stretching his wings and arms once again. "Dude I need a break. Your brother will be waking up soon trust me." He said. "You will thank me later but consider yourself lucky."

As soon as he disappeared Malikai's eye shot open as he gasped for air. Everyone then crowded around Malikai while Ash was still holding his hand except having a tighter grip. "Ash" he said, his voice was all raspy. Ash hugged Malikai happily seeing that he woke up. "How long was I out?" He asked while looking around and then at himself. "Umm I think for about 40 minutes?" Toby said while checking his phone which the time showed 5:40.

"Well i'm glad you're awake Malikai. But I have to go home. I hope I'll see you tomorrow." Toby said while walking out the front door. Matt looked at Allen, "We can stay a little longer right? I don't want to go home" Matt said just above a whisper. "Is that Ok?" Allen said while looking at George who just nodded in approval. "Yeah we can stay."

Malikai then tried getting up but Allen rushed to his side. "Woah there dude. You just woke up, you need to rest." explained Allen. "Malikai we need to talk" spoke Ash while he was fumbling with with his shirt. "yeah, Dad?" George immediately left knowing that his son needs to speak with his friends. "Alright Ash what is it?" Malikai questioned while Allen was helping him to the couch for him to sit on. He whispered something but no one could here him.

"Ash we didn't hear you. Speak louder." Matt said while putting his hands in his pockets. "I said, I think I have a power." Everything was once again silent. Allen then spoke up.

"Ok uh, what kind of power do you have?"

"I can see things that I don't think other people can"

"What do you see?" Malikai asked. "I can see the demon." Allen's eyes then widened then he clenched his fists. "How." He asked. "Huh?"

"HOW DO YOU SEE HIM!? IS HE IN THIS ROOM?" He yelled making Ash tremble in fear. "I-I don't k-k-know. I don't s-see him r-right now" He hiccuped ready to burst into tears.

"Dude! don't yell at him!" Matt said while he was holding Ash. "You don't want to become like 'him' do you?" That made Allen frieze.

"I'm sorry" He said while getting up. "Come on Matt let's go home." Malikai then started to get up only ending up like needles were in his neck. "You don't ha-"

"No. You and Ash need to catch up, I'll let you two be" Allen interrupted, he and Matt then left the house leaving the two boys in silence. "So" Malikai started, trying to get the uncomfortable atmosphere to fade away. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you" Ash apologized. Malikai sighed before embracing his little brother in a hug. "Ash. You just found out today right?"

"yeah."

"then it's fine"

"But why did Allen get mad at me?" Malikai pondered on that question. "Ash. The fact that Allen got mad was that he had to deal with him for a long time."

"But why?" The greenette then sighed, "I'm not sure Ash. You'll have to ask him, can you try doing that?" Ash bit his lip before giving out a shaky nod. 'Uh Mr. Demon? Can I try talking to you?' He thought.

The demon then appeared with a coffee mug in his hand. "Ok, what do you want? I'm taking a break." He was wearing a grey t-shirt with black shorts and white socks. His black hair was now messier than before red horns still the same, and his orange were filled with boredom. 'Can you show yourself to Malikai?' The demon thought for a moment before shrugging his shoulders.

"Sure why not" he then snapped his fingers, Malikai then blinked his eyes once and when he opened them he saw the demon. He then scowled at the demon and hugged Ash. "Dude I'm not going to hurt you" he said while one of his wings popped out.

"How can we trust you?"

"You can. I'll make you a deal." He said while sticking out his hand. "What's the deal?" Malikai said with suspicion.

"I'll stop possessing you and i'll leave you, your brother and your friends alone. How does that sound?" Malikai was silent and looked at his brother. 'I'll go with whatever choice you want.' He thought while looking at his brother. Malikai sighed before looking at the demon. "Deal" Was all he said before shaking the demon's hand. "It was pleasure doing business with you." Was all he said before disappearing.

In the past two days, Malikai and his family moved from Oregon to California. They met new friends, they got unusual powers. Their Parents wanted a divorce Malikai got possessed by a demon and in the end a deal was made. this was a start of a new beginning for the young boy.

THE END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup this is the end so deal with it, JK!! But seriously its the end and i hope you enjoyed it so leave a vote. Bye

Kittykatlord25