Chapter 6 Forming a plan

As the new Malikai looked at Allen with a insane smiled stitched on his face. Alexa was no longer at the house, for she had left trying to not get involved. George was apparently the only one to not know what was happening. "What's happening?" He asked the little group. Toby looked up at the man. 

"Malikai has a demon inside of him. He's being possessed right now." he explained. Malikai gave out a dark chuckle. "not just any demon Toby. A Fallen Angel~" he said in a sing-song voice, "I can get out of this body and show you my form!" His eyes showed no hints of sanity left inside the grenettes figure. Allen then wiped out his phone which showed him the time. 4:25 it read, he then texted Matt.

Allen: It's happening again get the stuff

Matt: Wait what's happening?

Allen: It's him. He's taken over Malikai. Now hurry up!

After Allen sent the last text to Matt he looked up to see orange eyes up in his face. He then pushed the greenette who just laughed as he fell. "Ah, ah ah~ I can't feel anything but, your friend can." 

"WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS ALONE!?" Allen yelled, the demon was silent he got up and then bursted out in a fit of laughter. "Aww. What's wrong Allen? Don't want me doing THIS!?" He bended his finger in the other direction causing it to give out a loud snap. Ash was crying while George was trying to comfort his son.

 "COME ON ALLEN! WHAT'S THE MATTER!? DON'T YOU WANT TO PLA-" Before he can finish his sentence he hissed in pain and fell to the ground. Behind him stood matt with a bottle that looked like it was used for liquor. Malikai or should we say The fallen Angel looking furious. 

Matt showed no sign of hesitation to pour the rest of the liquid that was in the bottle, onto the Fallen Angel. Malikai then howled in pain and his body started to sizzle. "HA HA HAHA! You were lucky this time Allen, don't worry though. The party just started" Malikai said while the orange hues was replaced with the blue oceans that had purple pedals. 

He then fell to the ground, Ash leaping out of his father's hands ran to his unconscious brother. The time was 5:00, George realizing that he can no longer have a happy family. 'We moved here to start fresh' he thought 'but it only got more complicated.' He looked to where his son's were.

 One of them crying and the other unconscious. 'If any of my sons get hurt so help me God. You will fear my wrath' George got up and went over to where Malikai was. One of his finger's bent the other way and a burn marks all over his jacket some marks on his neck. Everyone grabbed Malikai and putted him in the kitchen for them to see how badly the marks were.

In the corner where shadows are being painted, no one can see stood the the Fallen Angel. "Little Malikai, you have a big future ahead don't you?" He said and laughed. Since he was a Fallen Angel no one can hear him or see him, but all of that is going to change. Since Ash was closest to the corner he turned his head only to see the Fallen angel. The young boy observed the Angel except he didn't look like one. He had black hair and bent crimson demon horns. He had orange eyes, the same ones that were on Malikai. He wore a black peacoat with a black shirt, pants, and boots. He also had black demon wings but they were tucked in and he looked like he was 13. 

"Are... Are you.. The Fallen Angel that possessed... My brother?" Ash said in a whisper making sure nobody heard him. The Angel was shocked that the youngest could see him. "You can see me?" he asked with a shocked expression.

 Ash simply nodded, "How?"

 "I'm not sure" was all he said. "Malikai who are you talking?" Matt asked his friend making him turn around. "uh no one, I was just talking to myself." He lied through his teeth. The angel slightly chuckled, "Nice lie kid." he said while spreading his wings. "Uh Matt?"