Chapter 2 Different appearance and acts

Chapter 2 different appearance and acts

Malikai was slowly waking up, the sun blinding his blue and purple orbs. He groaned seeing the sun purposely disturbing his sleep. "uhh, why won't the sun just shut up" he said while getting up. He rubbed his eyes and looked to where his brother slept but was not there. Malikai was wide eyed and rushed to get some clean clothes. 

He put on a soul eater shirt that with some grey jeans. He didn't even bother to get a pair of socks, he then raced down the hallway and ran towards the stairs. Malikai suddenly tripped for going too fast and started to get bruises while falling down stairs. As soon as his side hit the ground, his eyes were no longer blue with a tint of purple. It was pure violet. 

He couldn't tell that the fact his eyes changed color, he was in so much pain. He let out a small whimper and slowly got up trying not to hurt himself even more. Malikai got up and started to have shaky breaths. He then heard a small and cheerful laugh, He turned his head to where the laugh came from, and looked at the kitchen. The light was on, and the door was slightly open.

 Malikai still in pain limped to the kitchen door every step felt like a stab. Before he reached the kitchen door, he felt something leak from his forehead. He touched the spot only to see blood and sweat. He didn't care what was on him, he didn't care that his blood was dripping down his face, he only cared about his brother. He snapped out of his trance, and touched the cold handle. He pushed open the door to see even more bright light. He groaned and put his hand over his eyes to block the light that felt like it wanted to put him in torture. 

"BIG BROTHER! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Ash screamed while slightly tearing up seeing that his brother was in so much pain. Malikai looked Ash straight in the eye, stepping closer to him while ash was backing away. "M-Malikai? Y-Your s-s-scaring me." the youngest child said while tearing up more. The first born child stopped dead in his tracks, making his violet orbs turn back to blue with a swirl of purple. "A-Ash?" Malikai said, little droplets of water were soon to fall to the ground making him fall in the process. "i'm sorry. i'm so sorry!" He yelled in pain and in fear. He feared that his brother won't ever see him in a loving way. "Big brother?" Ash said while slowly walking to him, he put his hand on his shoulder. "Ash?" Malikai said while looking into the forest green eyes that belong to his brother. "its ok. i'm not scared anymore." 

Malikai got up and started to shake and back away. "I scared you?" he sobbed, his hands barely covering his face as they were getting slippery. "Honey? Are you alright?" Alexa said while putting a hand on his son's shoulder. Malikai looked at his shoulder to see his mother's hand, then looked behind him to see a worried face. He did the most thing that shocked his parents, he gave his mother a hug. 

Everyone's mouth had dropped to the ground even Ash was surprised. As soon as Malikai pulled away from the hug, he went over to Ash and gave him a hug. Ash immediately hugged back, he knows that his brother is sensitive about himself, but that will never make him stop caring about him. the youngest then felt something wet on his shoulder, he soon realized that his brother was crying even more. 

"Shh Shh, it's okay, it's okay," Ash said while patting Malikai's shoulder, causing him to look in his eyes that were filled water. "But I scared you. Shouldn't you be afraid of me?" Malikai questioned while getting up, his hands getting rid of the tears that were controlling him. Ash gave a nervous laugh while scratching the back of his head, " um, the only thing i was and is scared about you is the fact that you're bleeding. FROM YOUR FACE! And your eyes were violet" Ash exclaimed while pointing to his brother's forehead, he whispered the last part of his sentence. Ash didn't say about the eye color change. Malikai didn't even realize that he was bleeding. "I am?" he touched his forehead to feel something slightly wet and dry, and it was his blood. he raised an eyebrow looked at his brother, then at his parents. "Malikai, sweetie come here and let me help that wound. Gorge please get the first aid kit" his mother said, George then went out of the room and a few moments later, he came back with a medium sized box that was pure white as clouds and had a red plus sign. He handed the kit to his wife, who then motioned Malikai to come over. 

"Ok, this will only hurt a bit," She said in a calming voice, she lightly dabbed the wound that was on Malikais forehead causing him to hiss in pain. He soon realized that his little brother said something about his eyes, "what did you say about my eyes, Ash?" Malikai said with a grunt of pain, Ash snapped out of trance hearing that his name was called, "wait-what?" he said while looking around, obviously not paying attention. Malikai gave a light chuckle and asked once again, 

"I said, what did you say about my eye?" Ash stepped a little closer to him, making malikai lean down, blood almost gone. "I said your eyes changed color" Ash whispered causing the firstborn eyes going wide while making a look that says 'really'. Ash nodded understanding the look that his brother gave him. Malikai stood up letting his mother to continue fixing his wound. As soon as Alexa finished bandaging her sons head he went to the fridge to only take out a carton of milk. Gorge not knowing what to do decided to go upstairs only to see blood stains on the wood floor. he sighed knowing that someone has to clean it up.

 He went back into the kitchen to see Ash and Malikai eating cereal, with his lovely wife eating toast with a cup of tea. "Where are the rags? There is blood stains on the floor and stairs" Gorge said while shifting his glasses that rested on the bridge if his nose. Alexa looked up with her cup in her hand and the other pointing at the other side of the room. "It's in the second drawer on the left," she explained while taking another bit of her toast. The father gave a nod of understanding, while Ash spit half of his cereal at Malikai, which was in his mouth, 

"THERE'S BLOOD ON THE STAIRS?! HOW HARD DID YOU FALL BRO?!" Ash said while leaning over to the brother that had an anime tick mark that was slightly growing bigger and bigger. "whaa? The stairs are very long and I so happened to slip and fall down the stairs and just happened to get a cut on my face." he explained, while cleaning the spit milk that was from his brother. Ash gave a nod of understanding, and continued to eat his cereal.

"Oh boys, you are going to school next week, so for the rest of the week I want you to explore the neighborhood. oh and Malikai? Try making at least one friend please." His mother explained while grabbing the bowls that were once filled with milk and went to rinse it off. Malikai groaned in annoyance and rolled his eyes at his mother. He then looked at his brother who was wearing crimson red pajamas, then looked at the windows. The sun brightly covered the room with its bright glory. "Come on Ash" he said while getting up and grabbing his brother's hand, "What are you doing?" Ash asked with a confused look that was painted on his face.

 "We little man, are going to get you dressed so we can find you a new friend" he explained while holding his hand and walking to the kitchen door. His brother then let out an o expression while proceeding to walk to the door. As soon as the cold nob touched Malikais fingertips, the brothers both heard a thump from the other side of the door. Both boys looked at each other before opening the door to see their father on the floor while he was holding his knee, "what did you do." Malikai said while gripping on his brothers hand a little tighter. "Oh it's just you boys. Well since i was cleaning the mess that you made" he said while looking at his eldest son, making him put his hands in a surrendering way, "I put a little too much water and slipped." he explained, while getting up. "Ok" Malikai said without care and went upstairs still holding Ash's hand. 

Gorge let out a sigh, 'what am I going to do with him' he thought, while going to the kitchen. For some odd reason, Malikai heard everything that his father just thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY HEY HEY!! WUZ GOOD WUZ GOOD! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!