Chapter 4 Unexpected scene

As all the boys entered Toby's house, Malikai and Ash were examining every inch. 'It looks a lot like ours' the eldest brother thought. As soon as the brothers were done examining the house they all went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Toby then cleared his throat to get everyone's attention, "well, since you know about my.. special ability someone. I want you to tell me how you found out." He asked, eyes looking very serious as if they were piercing into Malikai's soul. 

"I didn't know. You thought it" Malikai answered making everyone in the room to look quite shocked except for Ash. Matt then spoke first. "So i'm guessing you have the power to read minds?" The greenette nodded his head as for that was correct. Matt then hummed as if that was all he was going to say. "What kind of ability do you have?" Ash asked Toby while rubbing his eyes a bit. 

Toby made an expression that the brothers won't believe him. Toby mumbled his answer only to get confused expression from the brothers. "What?" Malikai asked while raising an eyebrow expecting him to answer louder. "I said, I have the ability of not getting hurt." he said while looking at the brothers then at his shoes as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. 

Malikai thought that was pretty cool, so he nodded his head and then looked at Allen. "Fire" was all Allen said before setting his hand out and a little ball of red flame appeared in his hand. Ash looked at the fire with amazement while Malikai looked quite impressed. "how did you do it?" He questioned while leaning into a comfortable position.

 "Fear" The Ambered hair teen, with a glint of evil. Malikai nodded and then stuck his hand out then closed his eyes while proceeded to think of something fearful. 

IN MALIKAI'S MIND

He looked around in his head only to see a figure's back facing him. "Who are you?" Malikai said, the figure then looked at the green haired boy so he can show his orange eyes that looked like a demon.

 His hair was black and had red horns that were bent coming out out of his head. He was wearing a black coat, that was with a black shirt along with black pants and black boots. The figure then placed an insane smile on his face and tilted his head a bit while giving out a creepy laugh showing his pointy teeth. "Well, well, well. Look on what we have here, Malikai." The demon figured said while laughing a bit more. 

Malikai's eyes widened, the figured laughed even more seeing this is what he wanted. "How's Ash?" Malikai then choked out a bit, then growled. "WHO ARE YOU?" He screamed while his eyes were turning purple again. "That's for me to know and for YOU to find out" He chuckled, Black demon wings sprouted out of the figures back and he started to fly while holding a cloud that looked like a memory. 

"This will become your future." He said while tossing the memory cloud to Malikai then disappeared. He looked at the cloud only to see him covered in blood, and a corpse underneath him. Malikai was scared and he let go of the cloud and started to shake. The corpse was his brothers. Knifes in his chest while blood was pouring out like a river. Malikai then fell to the ground and started to cry and scream.

Meanwhile in the outside world, everyone was looking at Malikai with worry. He was covered in sweat and he started to shake. Just then, a small flame that was the color blue sprouted out of his hands, like flames trying to get escape madness. The flame started to get bigger and bigger by the second. Everyone was terrified, so they decided to try and wake Malikai up, keyword try.

 Nothing seems to be working the flame was getting out of control, Ash was getting terrified 'Malikai! Snap out of it please!' he thought while softly sobbing into his hands. 

Malikai still in his mind shaking until a cloud that looked like it was happening in reality. Ash crying in his hands, happy forest green eyes looked like a broken soul. Toby and Allen not knowing what to do about the flame while Matt, was crying along with Ash. 

Suddenly, Malikai's eyes quickly shot open and gasped for air. The blue flame that was in the hands of Malikai disappeared. Ash didn't know what to believe, he then leaped into his brother's arms. Malikai automatically hugged his brother and started to cry, while the rest just watched the scene that was happening. After the brothers stopped hugging, Malikai looked over to where their new friends were at.

 "What happened?" Matt questioned, very curious to know why. Malikai slowly put Ash on the couch and got up. "dude are you alright?" Allen said, while proceeding to put a hand on his friend's shoulder. Silence was all that was heard besides raspy breaths that came from the green haired boy. Blue eyes slowly were from looking the floor then into crimson red eyes. "you said that fear would help summon the flame." He whispered, "that's just how I use it. You can try a different way but, it may not work" Allen explained while walking over to his brother and Toby.

 "Big brother, what did you see?" Ash asked while he

 tugged at the end of his sweater. Malikai looked down at his brother and almost started to cry again. "There was this man-" "What did he look like?" Toby interrupted. 

"He was wearing all black, his coat, shirt, pants, boots everything. He had red horns coming out of his hair which was black. He also had orange eyes." Malikai explained. Allen eyes widened, he almost stumbled backwards onto the couch but Toby caught him. Malikai rose his eyebrows not understanding why Allen should care. 

"Its him" he whispered while shaking. "The guy?" Ash said not understanding the situation. "Did he have black wings" Allen looked at Malikia deadly in the eye. "Yes" "Did he have sharp teeth" "Yes. Why are you so curious about this person?" Malikai said while crossing his arms. Allen growled before grabbing the grenettes shoulders.

 "This 'person' is a demon Malikai, A DEMON! You need to be careful and watch your back." Allen said, his voice getting louder and louder by just explaining. "Dude chill out. It's only in his mind so he's not real right?" Toby said. Allen wiped his head over to where Toby was standing before shouting. 

"HE IS REAL! HE IS EVERYWHERE! HE MESSES WITH PEOPLES LIFE! IT'S HIS JOB, WHY? CAUSE HE'S A FREAKING DEMON!" Allen yelled causing flames to form around his figure then disappearing as quickly as they started. Silence was forming making the atmosphere uncomfortable. Malikai checked his phone to see the time which was 2:45. 

"He will...watch out" Ash said while posing making Allen lookup. "Thanks Ash, but it's my job to protect you" Malikai explained while sticking his hand out for Allen who was still on the ground. Allen looked at the hand before grabbing it and getting up. "Anyways. Me and Ash gotta go. we'll see you tomorrow?" 

"Yeah, here let me see your phone" Toby said while grabbing Malikai's phone and putting his and Allen's number into his phone. "What are you guys doing?" Malikai asked while trying to get his phone. "Here were done!" Toby exclaimed before giving the phone back to Malikai, 

"We just put our numbers in so we can text and all that" Allen explained while having a smirk appear on his face. The green haired teen shook his head while giving a light laugh. "We'll see you guys later" Malikai said while grabbing Ash's hands and proceeding to walk out of the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo... heres another chapter

Kittykatlord25