Chapter 3 Meeting interesting people

Chapter 3 meeting interesting people

'Weird' Malikai thought while walking up the stairs and towards their door. As soon as the brothers went inside their room, Malikai went straight to Ash's bags particularly the bag that was holding all of the clothes.

 "Malikai?" Ash said while raising an eyebrow seeing his brother was looking in his bag for clothes, "yeah?" he replied without taking his eyes from his brother's clothes. "What are you doing?" 

"I'm trying to find a good outfit for you" Malikai explained while pulling out an anime shirt that was a boy with headphones and the world around him was fading away. He then pulled out black and blue shorts and tossed it to his brother, "Put this on" he said while going to his side of the bed and putting on his red and black nikes. 

"I'm done," Ash said while walking over to malikai who was on his bed looking at his shoes. "Bro? What's wrong? You can tell me anything." he said while lightly patting his brothers back. Malikai mumbled his answer, only to confuse Ash since he didn't hear anything.

 "Can you say that again but a little bit louder?" Ash requested. Malikai looked at his brother straight in the eye and said, "I heard what dad was thinking" Ash thought that it was really cool that his brother had the ability to hear people, unlike Malikai thought it was a curse. 

"That's really cool Malikai! Can you read my thoughts?" Ash said with excitement filling his eyes. "Ash, I don't think this is a good ide-" "Come on please please please!?" he interrupted his brother, Malikai gave a sigh in defeat while Ash was trying to think of something. "I GOT IT!! Are you ready?" Ash said while standing in front of his brother. Malikai nodded and Ash thought of something a little bit easy but has a challenge to it. 

'Malikai is the best brother I could ever ask for.' Ash thought, Malikai was surprised that his brother would think something like that. "Thanks Ash, that means a lot to me" Malikai said while getting up and grabbing his black sweater that had a background of flames and a person smiling. "What did I think bro?" Ash said with a confident smirk. 

Malikai looked at his brother and gave him a small smirk, "Malikai is the best brother I could ever ask for," he looked at his shocked brother trying to figure out how he can actually read his thoughts. "Ash, you need to promise me something" Malikai said in a low tone, which caught the little brothers interest. "I'm listening" Ash said while walking over to Malikai who was beginning to exit the bedroom. Malikai looked deadly at his brother causing him to look a tad nervous.

 "You can't tell our parents." This shocked Ash, he understood and gave a nod, and said with a salute, "I promise that I shall never tell mom and dad." Malikai smiled that his brother didn't plan on telling his parents. He then took his pocket knife and tazor, just incase something bad happens. "Let's go" he said while opening the door for the both get out the bedroom that they have been in for at least 10 minutes. When the brothers stepped out of their room, Malikai got a notification from his phone. He took out his phone and looked at the notification, which was from YouTube.

 His favorite animator 'Aleatoraye' posted a new animation, which made him smile and put his phone in his pocket. "

What did your phone want? What did it tell you?" Ash questioned, he thought that the phone had a mind of his own. "Aleatoraye posted a new animation," Malikai informed his brother. Ash really liked Aleatoraye's animations, he thinks they look super cool. "REALLY?! CAN WE WATCH IT!?" the youngest exclaimed with excitement, Malikai chuckled to see his brother really excited,

 "Maybe tonight Ash, maybe tonight" Malikai said while walking to the staircase, Ash pouted for a split second but caught up to his brother. When they walked down the stairs, the brothers see their mother looking directly at them. She sighed and put her hand on the bridge of her nose,"I thought I told you two boys to explore the neighborhood and try to at least make friends!" "Ever heard of getting ready?" Malikai spat and walked to the front door with Ash's hand in his.