The Actual Final Chapter !!!!

• Dedicated to All Of YOU who read since day one !!

Paige's POV 

I told my mom and the rest of the girls that I wanted to walk home from Tay's funeral . I am really sad I took the long way home along the way I passed Taylor's house we used to hang there so much when we were younger but now that was over . I also passed the Playground were we used to practice acro tricks all the time Brooke would teach us new things . Finally I got home and went to my room I opened my closet and grabbed the box marked Taylor & Paige BFFS FOREVER . I grabbed the Poem that Taylor had wrote about Dancing when we were seven .

Why I Dance ?  By Taylor Starr 

Why I Dance I dance because when the music turns on I wanna shake and groove , Every turn I feel lighter and when I leap into the air I can touch the sky I know that not of that rhymes . I dance because my friends Dance too Paigey Mack and Chlobird too . We have Trios ever so often What does Dance mean to me what dosen't it mean . Dance Is My Life . It means everything to me

That Poem got her an A+ the first of many to come Tay was an amazing Dancer she was the best maybe even better than Maddie. Taylor would be remembered at dance all the amazing head shots that had made our pyramid special were going up on the ALDC wall of fame . Were they belonged and Abby made Taylor a Senior member of the ALDC . Taylor Starr will never be forgotten not by me not by anyone she lived on everywhere . If Taylor were here right know she would say . "That's Inportailty My Darlings " and then she giggle for hours . I didn't just loose my best friend I lost a sister too . 

I am so happy this Idea popped into my head did you guys like it :D 

Comment * Vote *