Into The Darkness ( FINAL CHAPTER)

Taylor's POV

I woke up in the hospital and i was surrounded by my Old Teammates i got up and felt pain and lied back down "Why are you guys here" i asked  "Why Didn't you tell us ?" Brooke asked with tears in her eyes "Tell you what" i asked confused "That your dying" Paige piped up  i just sighed i couldn't tell them what would they have done i didn't want special treatment from them i wanted to just dance my heart. The reason we moved back here i wanted to spend my last few months with my Best friends :) "I didn't Know how to tell you guys" i was now crying  " I am so sorry i was a fat jerk"  I cried some more "We All Forgive you" I smiled and was attacked with hugs.

-------------------------------------------- NEXT DAY --------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls visited me we talked and they were doing a new dance and dedicating it to me it is Called "Into The Darkness" I smiled at that i knew i was dying and that i didn't have long to be on earth anymore and i was accepting that. Today was when the doctors were cutting the cord and i knew it had to happen all the girls surrounded me and my Parents and Josh :) he was holding my Hand i blushed everyone said their goodbyes :) and then my breaths became heavier and my eyes closed and that was it . I was Gone Taylor Hills Starr was not walking the earth no more . I looked up from heaven and My Family was crying and My friends who became my family I will never forget them.

______________________________ FUNERAL DAY ________________________________

Brooke's POV

Taylor was now gone and i regretted not getting to spend more time with her . It is her funeral day the last time we are going to see Tay :) I was singing a special song .

If I die young, bury me in satin

Lay me down on a, bed of roses

Sink me in the river, at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song

Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother

She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh,

And life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no

If I die young, bury me in satin

Lay me down on a, bed of roses

Sink me in the river, at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song.

Chloe's POV 

 The Song was beautiful but now it was time for me to give a short speech

I don't remember a time i didn't know Taylor she was always in my life smiling happy never got mad unless you really pushed her and when she laughed well Taylor laughing that was amazing she always knew what to say , Was always there for you i am going to miss Taylor a lot I truly miss her and love her God Bless .

Paige's POV

It was my turn to give a speech 

Taylor was my Best friend my role model we did everything together we were very close i would know when she was hurt when she was sad Taylor and me were Sisters i miss her truly and i wish she was here and not far away but . The Lord Giveth The Lord Taketh Away and nothing i can do will bring her back Those of you who don't know Taylor you will know her . Were dedicating a spot in the park for Taylor we all will be gone but Taylor will still be remembered she had a saying for that . "It's Immortality  My Darlings" And Taylor will be Immortal in our hearts thank you .

 Taylors POV

I watched from my spot in heaven and i was happy how this all turned out i am going to miss them but i will always be looking out for them Goodbye Earth :)

 What Did you think :) I know i have not updated in a looong time but was it worth it :) XOXO LOVE YOU <3 XOXO ~PAIGEHYLANDFANDOM