Kuroko x Reader x Kenma

Request from: KagatoK

You and Kenma decides to have a trip to a shrine in the mountains. To get there you two had to get on the train.

"Kenma look.. There's an empty coupé." You smiled opening the coupé before walking in with the pudding head. You sat down but your eyes instantly widened as you sat down on someone's lap. You stood up quickly, startled and apologized bowing your head. "S-Sorry!" You apologized to a certain blue haired boy. You sat down next to him in embarrassment as Kenma sat down across from you.
The coupé was really quiet for about half an hour. Kenma was playing games on his PSP and the blue haired buy was reading a book. You shifted in your seat uncomfortably.
"S-So..." You mumbles.

Kenma glanced up for a brief moment and shrugged.

The blue haired boy looked at you and smiled. "The landscape is nice dont you think? My name is Kuroko Tetsuya by the way.."

You smiled at Kuroko and shook his hand. "I am (l/n)(f/n) it's nice to meet you Kuroko-kun." You pointed at Kenma and smiled. "That is my boyfriend Kenma.

Kenma made a small wave and Kuroko chuckled. "I see... I hope your boyfriend is taking good care of you... Because you're very beautiful." Kuroko blushed.

Kenma's eye twitched and he put his PSP away. "I am.." He said a bit annoyed.

"Oh.. Good." Kuroko smiled before getting up. "This is my stop. Hopefully we will see eachother again (y/n)" Kuroko smiled at you before he nodded to Kenma walking out.

A light blush spread over your cheeks and Kenma quickly sat down next to you taking your hand. "Youre mine only.." He mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if its bad! This was difficult but fun to write!
Comming up next is
Oikawa x reader x Kise
And
Kasamatsu x reader x Iwaizumi

Oh and I published my Aokise story! So go check it out if you'd like! ^~^