Nishinoya Yuu x Reader

You watched as your boyfriend the Libero of the Karasuno volleyball team saved the ball over and over again. You smiled to yourself making yourself comfortable on the wooden bench. After practice was over you waited outside for Nishinoya. You yawned shivering a bit. It was already dark outside, You never liked it when it was dark, actually you were pretty scared of the dark. so you were desperately hoping that Nishinoya came soon. After waiting 10 minutes for him he Finnaly came. "(Y/N)-Chaaaaan let's go home!" He walked up to you grinning and you quickly walked over to him taking his hand tightly. "Okay I'm ready!" You smiled staying close to his side on the way home. You were walking together trough a street where the lights didn't work. Suddenly you heard a sound on your right and you stared into the dark anxiously. A stray cat jumped out. You could swear your heart skipped a beat. You yelped jumping on nishinoya's back holding onto him tightly. Nishinoya laughed holding your tighs. "(Y/N)-chan its only a cat calm down silly." He chuckled walking to your home with you still on his back. You didn't let go of him for a second until he put you down by your front door. "Destiny reached ma'am!" He smiled widely pecking your lips. You blushed smiling. "Thank you Nishi-Kun I'm sorry for jumping on your back like that.." You smiled softly rubbing the back of your neck. "Dont mind (Y/N)-chan! It was kinda fun actually!" He grinned getting a hand trough his hair. "I have to go home now (Y/N)-Chan! Goodnight!" "Goodnight Nishi-Kun!" You smiled kissing his cheek before he left. It wasnt untill you got inside your home that you realised that Nishinoya lived in the complete opposite direction.

Requests always appreciated!! :3