Invaded Privacy (Alternate Endings. PLEASE READ A/N!!)

Start from the beginning

She had slid her jeans and underwear off, laying back down on the bed, her hand in between her thighs, and Dirk but his lip hard as he clenched the arms of his chair a little harder.

'She's moaning for you Dirk. How does that make you feel?' Hal pinged quietly, and Dirk responded aloud instead of pinging back.

"She's going to drive me crazy..." he mumbled breathily, his hand hesitating to make a grab for his glasses again, but he stops, deciding he needed more.

"Dirk...Oh Gog please..." you hear her throaty moan from the other side of the cam, and Hal pings you again.

'Crazy, huh? What are you going to do?'
~~~~~PLEASE SELECT AN OPTION~~~~~

-IF YOU WANT DIRK TO GO OVER TO HER HOUSE NOW, SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER

-IF YOU WANT DIRK TO WAIT AND MAKE A GAME PLAN, KEEP READING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dirk bit his lip hard, trying to maintain his composure at the sight of her unraveling before him. Until this point, he never had thought of her as a potential love interest, but watching her through his glasses not only stirred his loins, but also something else deep inside him.

'Hal, last chance. Disconnect.' Dirk pinged, and Hal took the challenge in stride, brushing it off as Dirk struggled to keep his hands on the armrests of his chair.

'You know you couldn't stop this if you wanted to, Dirk. My system can override any command you throw at me. But do you REALLY want me to disconnect Dirk, honestly?' Dirk bit his lip, knowing his obvious answer as her lips cried his name in the sexy mantra she was chanting.

'I need to have her...' Dirk pinged at Hal, breaking a little.

'I assume you need a plan. Go ahead and relieve yourself buddy, you'll have to wait until next go around for her.' Hal pinged back, and Dirk shut his eyes, finally letting go of the armrests.

"Dirk... Please... Just have me.." She moaned from the other side, and Dirk let out a throaty, audible growl at her words. His hands undid the button of his pants, then his fly, and before long he was stroking his length, bringing himself over the edge and climaxing as he watched her convulse as she released just moments after he did.

'Okay Hal... I'm sure you've got this worked out already. How do we handle the situation at hand?' Dirk pinged after cleaning up his mess, and she left her room to shower and clean herself up. Hal finally disconnected.

'The next time she comes over, tomorrow night, ask her to bring a movie. Make her forget about it and let her leave it behind, then, go to her house with the movie, catch her in the act, and then let her see how worked up you get over her. It'll all work out from there bud.'

'And you're sure she'll forget the movie?'

'Or when she comes over, you can recommend one to her, and then when she leaves without taking it, bring it over in the same fashion. Whichever seems better'

Dirk nodded, deciding he would go with the latter.

~~~~~~~~

The following day, she had come over again, wearing a shirt that seemed a little lower than normal, pants that were a little more form-fitting than normal... But she wasn't. You were nonstop checking her out they whole time she was there, being careful to not get caught.

"By the way, I really think you should see the movie, Avatar. It's really not as bad as I thought. Jake made such a huge deal out of it, so I finally decided to give it a try." Dirk said, washing up the dishes, and her radiant smile pierced through him when she looked up from drying the dishes.