Invaded Privacy (Alternate Endings. PLEASE READ A/N!!)

A/n: this one is a little different. I was writing this and couldn't decide on an ending, so I will write out both and let you choose. One ending will be in this chapter, the other in the next. You will know when to either keep reading or skip to the next chapter. BOTH CHAPTERS WILL BE LEMONS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dirk closed the door to his house, where ________ just left. He sat down in his chair in front of his computer and relaxed, heaving a sigh and relaxing a little. Hal gently pinged him through his shades, catching his attention.

'She's just as dandy as ever, isn't she?' Hal's red letters flashing in front his eyes, and Dirk responded.

'What do you mean, she's just as dandy as ever?'

'I'm being sincere Dirk. It was refreshing to see her again.'

'Agreed. I needed some humor today. I hope she gets home safe.' Dirk said, smiling to himself.

'I can check, if you'd like.' Hal pinged gently, and Dirk froze.

'What do you mean?'

'I can hack her webcam on her computer, it's on the far side of her room, but that's where she stays most of the time.' Hal pinged, and Dirk shook his head.

'No, that would be invading her privacy and just creepy.'

'Too bad, You want to see if she made it home.' Hal pinged once more, before bringing up her webcam.

Sure enough, moments later she walked in the door of her room, putting her bag down and throwing herself into the bed, sighing heavily.

'Okay Hal, she's home, now disconnect.' Dirk said, but Hal didn't, he kept rolling.

________ sat up from her bed, running her hand through her hair multiple times, and soon she was biting her nails, pacing, and visually showing most signs of nervous habits.

Dirk became a little concerned. Her behavior was fine moments ago, why is she acting like this?

She sighed again, pulling a book out her nightstand and setting it on her lap. It looked to be bound in black leather, and Dirk smiled slightly at her sense of sleek style. She grabbed a pen, beginning to write furiously in the book, and soon, she had finished and put it away.

'Hal, why haven't you disconnected.'

'Dirk, I want you to keep watching. This is important.'

'You've watched her before?!' Dirk said, incredulously, and Hal pinged back.

'Only a few times after she left here, but the outcome is all the same. Watch her. You will not regret it.' Hal pinged, and Dirk sighed, deciding to give in to what crazy plan Hal had concocted for him.

She sat around on her bed for a little while, seeming to squirm uncomfortably a good bit, until she finally laid back on her bed, knees bent, and legs slightly apart.

'What is she-' Dirk cut himself off when a low, gentle moan could be heard over her webcam. He waited a moment before he heard another, and could see her writhing on the bed.

'Hal...' Dirk pinged, and hal responded

'It gets better'

"Dirk...." He heard her say, and Dirk took his glasses off quickly, his cheeks and ears burning red.

"Hal, that's not funny. This is a fucked up joke..." Dirk said, rubbing his eyes, and Hal pinged loudly a few times to get Dirk to put the shades back on.

'This is no joke. This is live right now. Don't you want to see what happens?' Hal persuaded, and Dirk found himself in the trance again, watching her.