Halloween Chapter 2015

In honor of one of my favorite holidays ::::)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"________, what is taking you so long?" Dirk said as he leaned against the bathroom door. You groaned and whined back at him.

"Dirk, I'm almost ready, can  you give me a minute? I just have a few details to fix..."

"Better hurry up! Everyone else is going to get more candy than us!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm done! Jegus, don't you know you can't rush things like this?" You say softly as you step out. You were dressed up for Halloween as a cute witch. Your dress was black and orange, and you had a small witch's hat on your head slightly tilted to the side. You had black stockings going up past your knees with little orange details on them, and little orange bows at the top. You decided on black shoes and even decided to go with black lipstick for the night.

Dirk had stopped entirely in his tracks, staring at you. You looked down and blushed softly, smiling a little as you closed the door behind you. He chuckled softly, dressed as a ninja with his shades on. He had his katana strapped across his back, and an orange sash at his waist. It suited him, the outfit. It accentuated his muscles and toned figure.

"Are you ready to go now?" He asked softly as he offered you his hand, and you nodded softly, placing your hand in his.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

You and Dirk meet up with Roxy, Jake, and Jane to go to a Halloween party together. Your way in was by costume, and everyone was dressed to the nines. After chatting a bit, you all start to head off to the party.

You walk into the building, and there were so many people there. You recognized Dirk's bro, Dave, and all his friends, Karkat and his pals, and even Meenah and her crew. You excitedly ran to give out hugs, and the compliments on costumes were flying left and right.

Dave decided to crank up some jams, and before you could decline, Roxy was pulling you and Jane onto the dance floor. You knew Roxy was not one to pass up a good time, so she and all the other bodies around you were dancing to the beat. As Roxy busted out her moves, you couldn't help but start dancing either. It was too hard to resist. The beat had you moving in a way you didn't think you could move. Your hips were swinging and you were having a blast. You felt hands on your hips and you looked over your shoulder to see anime shades and a smirk looking back at you.

"I can't let you dance and have all this fun without me!" He said over the music, and spun you around to face him. You laughed, and he smiled back at you. You get back into the rhythm of the song, your body moving however the music told it to, and you could see the raised eyebrow peeking from behind Dirk's shades.

"What?" You ask, still dancing.

"I didn't know you liked to dance. You're pretty good at it." He said, moving along with you. You smiled and shrugged.

"Music moves me. I just do whatever, really." You laughed, and he smirks, thinking up a plan.

"Alright, little miss dancer, have you ever danced with a partner?" Dirk said, smirking.

"Never!"

Dirk smirks and laughs "Me either!"

After the song ends, you decide to head outside for some fresh air, the heat of the dance floor was making you lightheaded. As you stand in the cool autumn air, you notice something moving in the corner of your eye. You turn to see a little better, and the shadow of movement evades you once again.

Deciding that you should check it out, you turn the corner to start looking for whatever was moving. After finding nothing, you turn to walk back to the party.