Monday

I met this girl on Monday

Y/N POV

I had just gotten off the tube and was making my way off the platform and up to the entrance of Camden Town station to meet my best friend Y/BF/N. I glance at the clock on the wall as I'm going up the escalator and notice I'm early, I'm not supposed to be meeting Y/BF/N for another 20 minutes. I make my way out of the station and think about what I could do to kill time in Camden.

Just as I'm about to cross the road and make my way to Camden market, I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around to face whoever interrupted my journey and I'm absolutely stunned at what I see.

It's more of who than what to be honest.

In front of me stood a girl (young woman?) who was just a bit shorter than I was. She has captivating green eyes and dark, almost black wavy hair. She was wearing a white crop top, a flannel shirt over it, high-waisted jeans and white Nike's.

"I'm sorry to bother you" the stranger starts in an American accent "but my cell phone's run out of battery and I was wondering if you had the time?"

This stranger was absolutely beautiful, unlike any girl I'd ever seen. I couldn't let the opportunity of getting to know such a gorgeous woman pass me by so with a cheeky grin I reply with

"If I tell you the time, can I get your name and number?"

The green eyed goddess looks a little taken aback at what I just came out of my mouth but she recovers quickly. She draws her bottom lip in between her teeth, squints her eyes lightly and looks me up and down slowly. Her eyes rake over my body and I can't help but look down at myself too; I'm wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a plain grey t-shirt, my black Timberland's and my signature black leather jacket. Yes I know I wear a lot of black clothing, I like to feel like a badass.

After what feels like an eternity, she releases her bottom lip and I instantly just want to capture it between my own teeth and lips. A smirk graces her luscious lips and lights up her face.

"Deal" she agrees. 

I do a happy dance in my head whilst on the outside I raise my left arm and push back the sleeve of my jacket to reveal my watch sitting on my wrist. I look down at it.

"It's about quarter past 3" I tell the American beauty.

"Thank you" she acknowledges and then holds out her hand to me.

I stare at her hand and furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Does she want me to give her my watch? No way Jose! This was a 21st birthday present from my parents. She laughs lightly at the range of emotions that my face must be displaying and puts me out of my misery.

"If you want my number then I'll need your phone, or I can just..." she giggles, pointing her thumb behind her, turning her body slightly.

I fumble around trying to pull my phone out of the front pocket of my jeans. I finally get it out and give it to her. She presses the home button and swipes the screen to the right.

"You need to enter your passcode" she chuckles handing the phone back to me.

I internally face palm, which idiot forgets they have a passcode on their phone when they ask a cute girl to put their number into the contacts? Me, that's which idiot. I type in my passcode and pull up a new contact form so all she has to do is put in her name and number. I offer the phone to her for a second time. She quickly enters her details into the correct sections and saves the contact. She then closes the window, locks my phone and passes it back to me. I pocket it without taking my eyes off her.

We stand there looking at each other until I realise she doesn't know my name. I presume she put her name as her contact name.

"I'm Y/N by the way, in case you were wondering. You might not have been wondering, I just thought I should introduce myself seeing as you don't know my name" I ramble.

"Y/N" she repeats effectively shutting up my inane rambling "I like it, it's pretty, just like you".

I feel myself blush.

"Well Y/N, I've got to and meet my friends, I'm probably late, but when they find out why I'm sure they'll let me off the hook" she explains with a wink.

I feel myself blush again and this time I drop my head, making myself look at the floor. How many times can I embarrass myself in front of this girl?

She turns to leave but instantly turns back, facing me once more.

"My name's Lauren by the way," she tells me "Lauren Jauregui" and with that she turns back around and saunters away, swaying her hips a little more than normal.

It's only then I notice her bum. Oh my Lord! Her dad must be an alien because her arse is just out of this world. I've never understood the saying "I hate to see go, but I love to watch her leave" until this moment. I watch the back of her walk away until she mixes in with the other people crowding the streets of Camden and I can't see her anymore.

A vibration coming from my pocket brings me out of my day dream and I fish my phone out and look at the screen. It's a text from Y/BF/N saying she's arrived early at the coffee shop we're supposed to be meeting at and that she's going to buy the first round of coffee. I send her a reply saying I'm around the corner and that I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Before crossing the road and making my way into Camden food market where the coffee shop is, I compose a new text message. It took me a minute to find the contact because it wasn't where I expected it to be, but as soon as I came across it, I immediately understood.
I then sent it the intended recipient, put my phone away and went to meet Y/BF/N.

To - Camden Town Cutie 😍 (15:25)

Fancy a raisin?

To - Camden Town Cutie 😍 (15:25)

How about a date with me tomorrow at 9?

A/N- How was that? Shall I carry on with the other 6 days of the week? Again, ifyou haven't listened to the song, you should as you'll understand the ficbetter. I've put the lyric video above. Have a good whatever's left of your day :)