Chapter Four Right in the nose ~Mrs. Skywalker~

Chapter Four
Right in the nose
~Mrs. Skywalker~

I walk away from Anakin following Tara into a room with an old ship, two men and my daughter. She looks at me and runs over to me and hugs me tightly. I hug her back. "Mom", she says through her tears. "Leia", I respond as a tear falls. I look into her eyes, "your hair grew out". She laughs, "Yeah, and you lost weight". I roll my eyes, "War will do that to you". She laughs again, "Don't I know it"

I look at the two men, "who is this?" Leia looks at them, "Lando and Han". Lando smiles and bows at me, "it's nice to meet you Mrs. Skywalker, you look so much like your daughter". I smile, "what a gentleman". Lando looks down and blushes. I look at Leia and she rolls her eyes.

I look at Han. He sits on a crate cleaning his blaster. He feels my eyes on him and looks at me, "listen lady, I don't do politics". Just then Tara walks in, "that is no way you speak to the chancellor of the Republic". Han rolls his eyes.

((Side note: I was going to make Bail Organa Chancellor cause if you listen carefully you can here his name being one who was going to be, but I felt like Padmé won the vote, just my opinion))

Leia uses the force to pull Han from his crate to her hand. She grabs a fistful of his shirt pulling him closer. Han whimpers softly and Leia smirks as setting him down. Han laughs cockily as Leia turns away. She pulls her hand into a fist and punches him in the face. He staggers back holding onto his nose as it bleeds. She smirks then looks at me. I cross my arms and she looks down. [yes that was a reference to Harry Potter]

Tara smiles and walks over to Han healing him with a wave of her hand. He looks down and mutters, "thanks". Tara looks at me, "Padmé, we have an errant matter regarding Starkiller". I nod and Tara hands me a thick envelope. I take it and open it slowly. Tara looks at Leia, "you can read it too".

My eyes skim the paper, a DNA test, this is his parents. As my eyes read the Mother and Father's names I drop the paper. I look at Tara, "where is he?" "With Starkiller". I nod and kiss Leia's forehead and run off.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Leia picking up the paper and reading. Following what I did she drops it and runs off.

I push the guards out of the way and walk into the base's detention area. "FN-2187", I mutter to myself looking around for the cell. "Your 'Aunt' didn't tell you the whole truth", Anakin says. "She told me enough, she told me that you killed them", Starkiller sneers.

I walk into the cell and Anakin looks at me, "No, we are your parents". "No, no, it can't be true", Starkiller, I mean Luke said. "Search your feelings, you know it to be true", Anakin says. Luke cries out, "NO!" He holds out his robotic hand, "Luke Ben Skywalker, join us... It's your destiny". He spits in Anakin's hand.

"Fine then, you'll rot in here! See if I care", Anakin says storming off. My eyes are glued to Luke I almost don't notice Anakin stopping and looking at me then scuffing then storming off again. But I did. "Luke, my son. I never thought I was trying to kill my own son", I say. Luke stands as much as the chains would let him.

"Key word, trying", Luke says with a smile. "Luke or Starkiller whatever you want to be called, i want you to know that I support any decision you pick", I say sweetly. For some reason Luke was much calmer when it came to me. He lowered his head, showing respect, "Starkiller is fine". I sigh, "I was afraid of that. But I respect it. My son I wish I could know you".

"I wish my Aunt didn't lie to me", Luke says sneering at the word Aunt. Leia walks in. He turns to her and scuffs, "Grey Lady". Leia rolls her eyes, "Star idiot". I laugh, "now be nice to your twin". They glare at each other, "Really Starkiller? That's your name", Leia says. "Yeah well I didn't pick it. It was my-", Luke starts but gets punched in the nose, "- Aunt. What the hell", Luke says while wiping a speck of blood away. "You killed him", Leia says.

Long time ago Leia was in a relationship with someone. Until Starkiller killed him. Ever since, she's had a grudge.

"Well, I'm gonna go now, don't kill each other, you two are still related", I say calming, "I've got to get back to the Capital". Luke and Leia wave at me and I roll my eyes walking out.

----------------

Ooh, sorry this took forever to write and publish. Just I've had some family matters to deal with.