Chapter Three Its like a battlefield! Sweetie, cause it is ~Mr. Skywalker~

Chapter Three
Its like a battlefield!
Sweetie, cause it is
~Mr. Skywalker~

So I snuck out Padmé, she's not on base. Why? You lovely reader might ask me. Because she wanted to. My clone troops are being run by Obi-Wan as Padmé and I snuck out. With the war going on and Leia being gone we never really had time to be alone.

"Ani, I'm not sure this is a good idea. The Republic needs us", Padmé tells me. I kiss her forehead, "Padmé, please". She looks at me and sighs then looks out into the battle, "Do you think Leia is leading this attack?" I look out into the battle, "Why would she help us? Not after what I did". "I doubt she still blames you", Padmé said. "I'm the reason she got kicked out", I say looking down.

You are probably wanting for me to tell you. But you see, it's not my story to tell. Ha Ha now you gotta wait for Leia to get used to you guys. Anyways where was I? oh right.

"Anakin it's fine. You didn't know", Padmé says. I shake my head, "I brought you out here so we can get away from the topic of the twins and war". She gives me a small smile, "Alright Ani, what do you want to talk about?" I kiss her deeply, "sorry Padmé it's just I've missed that". She smiles and kisses me back.

~~~

"We should get back", Padmé says fixing her hair. I nod and kiss her cheek, "You're right". I stand up and grab her hand and pull her standing. I grab my lightsaber and hand Padmé a blaster as we make our way to the base.

We run trying to avoid the firing or blasters and almost cannon like things. "It's like a battlefield!" Padmé screams ducking for cover. I look at her with a 'you've got to be kidding me right?' "That sweetie, is BECAUSE WE ARE!" Padmé looks at me, "Okay damn". We laugh as we duck into an alleyway.

"How much farther?" Padmé asks. I shrug, "No idea, I can't even tell when we are. There is too much smoke". Padmé walks into the alley looking around as I try to figure out where we are.

"Alright, so if we keep running in the direction- Padmé?" I look around for my wife but she's gone. I groan and run in the direction she was heading.

Padmé is crouch down looking at an old newspaper. "Come on I think I know where we need to go", I say. Padmé stays where she is. "Padmé? What is it?" "Luke", she responds her voice cracking, "Padmé... we've talked about this. He's long gone" I say comforting her.

"But what... what if Darth Starkiller is", Padmé says. I sigh, "you know how I feel about what if questions" She looks at me her eyes are all red. "Padmé... I'm sorry. I didn't mean", I sigh, "Listen we will find him. Even if I die trying". She rest her head into my chest, "I have no idea what he looks like".

"I know"

~~~

"Do you see the base?" Padmé asks. I shake my head and look around. A ship flies above us and Padmé smiles and follows. "What is it?" I ask running after her. "The ship don't you feel it?" She asks looking at me.

Side note: Padmé can feel Leia's presence. Why? Well because after all the time she's spent with the Jedi it sort of just happened. A lot of old friends of ours started to feel things with the force. Alright we can go back

"Yeah I do, I forget you can feel her", I say as we run faster. She takes my hand and I force dash to the base.

~~~

"Mrs. Skywalker! There you are! She's been waiting for you", Tara says running over to us. I knew that we couldn't get very far away from the base with out something happening. Padmé sighs, "Sorry dear, I wouldn't want to keep her waiting". They both walk out and Mara Jade, Tara's padwan, comes over to me, "Master, we've caught him". "Who?" "Darth Starkiller", she responds. I smile and she takes me to the cell of Starkiller.

I look at him and Mara hands me an envelope. "What is this?" I ask. "His DNA results. Who his parents are", Mara answers. Starkiller looks at me. I open the envelope and read it.

"Mara... have you given this to Padmé?" I ask feeling my eyes water. "Tara is going to give it to her and Leia", Mara answers. I sigh, "Can you... can you leave us alone? Please?" She nods and walks out. I look at Starkiller. He glares at me as I walk into the cell.

"Anakin Skywalker", he says angrily. "Darth Starkiller", I say mocking him. He scuffs, "How's Yoda? Oh right", he smirks. I shake my head, "Nice one kid, I'm crying from laughter". He scuffs again, "You killed my parents and my aunt's master, are you here to kill me too?" "I didn't kill your parents", I say calmly, "Your 'Aunt' didn't tell you the whole truth". "She told me enough, she told me that you killed them".

Padmé walks in and stands next to me. I look at Padmé and grab her hand then look back at Starkiller, "No, Luke, we are your parents"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I had to. Don't judge. This book will be a lot of stuff like this.

War in the Starsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें