Chapter Two Still better then online dating ~Grey Lady~

Chapter Two
Still better then online dating
~Grey Lady~

After I got out of the shower I sit down on my chair in front of my mirror and start on my hair. I blow dry it and curl my hair. My hair is a darker brown color.  Its a bit long and goes up just below my chest. I need to cut it again. Now is not the time to think about it though.

I start on my make up, going heavy on the eye. After about 20 minutes of pure torture I walk over to my closet and get dressed into a black skin tight mini dress and my classic dark grey leather jacket. I look at my feet remembering that i need shoes. I groan and pull out a pair of dark grey boots and put them on. I look at myself in my floor mirror. Feeling satisfied I turn on R2-D2.

The R2 unit springs to life and I look at him, "Alright R2 I'm going out. I've got a date with a Captain". R2 beeps almost like he's groaning. "Oh shut up. He's the best one R2 and the Resistance needs him" R2 beeps angrily. "Thank you for you for your disbelieve but i'm not throwing myself out there. Would you rather have do it? Besides I think i need to move on from him". My voice drags on, "Whatever R2, you coming or not?" R2 beeps in response. "Good", I say putting my lightsaber and blaster in his secret compartment. We walk out into the cold night on Coruscant.

I pull my jacket closer to me. A news cast is on that the Republic Troops have landed on the planet and started fight with the Fixed Order. I roll my eyes, the troops will never win. Lucky for them my troops are on their way. After tonight I'll be on my way checking out whats going on. Hopefully the Captain will come with. If I'm lucky.

I get to the bar, wonderful place to take me. I like him already. I walk in R2 following me closely. There are five aliens at the bar, two couples and one man alone. I sigh and walk over to the man and tap his shoulder. He turns to look at me and licks his lips, "Hello baby, how you doing?" I groan in discuses, "Please tell me you aren't the best captain in the Galaxy". "No". I sigh with relieve. "I am", A man across the bar says, "Are you Leia?" I nod he walks over to me and grabs my hand leading me away from the single guy at the end of the bar. He offers me a seat and i smile taking the seat. He takes my hand and kisses it.

"My name is Lando Calrissian", he says. I smile, "Leia Skywalker". Lando's eyes widen, "Skywalker?! Like Anakin Skywalker?" I nod, course my dad comes up into this. Sometimes mom but not really.

"Didn't you get kicked out of the order?" Another man asks. Lando sighs, "this is Han, Han Solo". I look at him. R2 beeps and I glare at him. "Yes I did. Got a problem?" Han rolls his eyes, "yeah, you wasted space".

My eyes flash yellow and I hold up my hand and he's start chocking. Lando grabs my arm but I shove him off. "Listen here Han Solo, you think you so cool, walking around like you own the place. You have no idea what I've been through. You think you are so powerful, that your gonna be the death of someone. But your not", I say sneering then let him go, "You're lucky I wasn't the death of you".

I turn to Lando, "Alright I'm gonna just straight up tell you. I'm the leader of the Resistance against the Fixed Order. We need a pilot. Will you help?" Lando looks at me then at Han, "I only will is you'll let Han come with". I sigh and agree, "We'll meet here tomorrow morning at 4 am", and I walk out, R2 following me closely.

"That's my kind of woman", I hear Han say. I smile a little.

------

"What am I doing here at 4 in the morning? It's too early", Han complains. Today I'm wearing my uniform as commander. Consisting of black pants, a white shirt and my classic grey leather jacket. "Listen, I can just kill you", I tell him and he shuts up.

"Where is Lando?" I ask. Han yawns and points to an old beat up ship. I look at it as Lando walks out, "What a piece of junk", I say walking to Lando. "This is the Falcon it's the fastest ship ever made. Don't dis the ship", Han says walking into the ship. Lando looks at me, "Sorry about him, he's just had a bad week". I roll my eyes, "no excuses", and walk in. Lando and R2 follow me.

"Where to?" Lando asks. "It's the same place where the battle is going", I said. "What?! You mean your dragging us into a battle field", Han says. I roll my eyes, "just fly"

----

I walk out with R2 next to me Tara runs over to me, "Ma'm you can't be here, this is only for Jedi and people of the republic". She winks and I look defeated, "Can I just see Anakin Skywalker? I've got a message for him". Tara nods then looks around when no ones looking and hugs me, "I'm so happy to see you alive". I smile and hug her back, "Me too".

"I'm sorry but your Dad isn't here, he's on the battlefield, but your mom is", Tara says. I sigh then look at Lando and Han they are to busy wide eyed looking around. "Let me see her"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done with chapter two! What did you think? I think Leia is becoming my favorite person to write.

Next is Mr. and Mrs. Skywalker!