"Stop it," he was starting to piss me off. I am perfectly happy with the way my life is at the moment and I cannot wait to move out of this shit hole.

"Yeah, right! I am pretty sure you jack off while you watch Netflix because that is it the only action you get." He laughed even more. I wanted to beat him up but because he was the only friend I had I wasn't going to.

"If I wanted to get action, I would get some." I defended. It is the truth; I just don't want anything or anyone.

"Sure," he laughed as the doorbell rang.

"I hope you get an STD!" I shouted knowing that it was a special delivery just for him.

"You're just jealous." He shouted back before greeting one of his special ladies at the door.

A few moments later, my phone rang.

"Hello," I said answering the phone.

"Jason, its Billy Cyrus." Billy greeted. He had this strange way about him and he always seemed to be intense as hell.

"What can I do for you, sir?" I asked wanting this conversation to be brief.

"Well, I just talked with our family lawyer and we have put together a non-disclosure agreement." He said clearing his throat.

"Alright, when should I come over and sign it?" I asked.

"Well, Miley has to start filming tomorrow. She will need you to be with her while that happens. I suppose it would be easier for you to sign it when you get here tomorrow morning." He explained.

"Alright," I agreed.

"I sent you her schedule just a few moments ago. It is the schedule for the next two weeks. Of course, she might need to phone you if something comes up. For instance, if she needs to go shopping or get something to eat. She has a driver and sometimes she drivers herself, or you could drive her. That's between the two of you." He explained.

"Sounds good. What time should I get over there tomorrow?" I asked.

"Well, I will meet you at her house before you leave for filming. You can get there at 8am and we will sign the papers. Her driver will pick you both up at 8:30 am." He said.

"Alright," I agreed.

"I also sent over her address and phone number." He said clearing her throat.

"I will message her so she has my number." He said.

"Good, I will see you tomorrow." He said hanging up the phone.

I pulled up my e-mail and looked over her schedule. I even put everything in my phone so I wouldn't forget anything. I saved her number and decided to text her so she would have my number.

Jason: Hey, it's Jason McCann your bodyguard.

Miley: Hello

Jason: I will see you tomorrow morning.

Miley: Great.

Miley: So, listen, I want to apologize about the other day. Sometimes my parents treat me like a child and I hate it. I don't exactly need a babysitter but I don't have a choice.

Jason: Well, I am not exactly thrilled about playing the babysitter.

Miley: Let's just agree to be straight with one another. I am not in the mood to have another person in my life that honestly doesn't give a fuck about me.

Jason: I'll be straight with you. I know I work with your father and he pays me but you are still my boss.

Miley: Cool.

***

I arrived at Miley's house and went to knock on the door. I wasn't exactly thrilled about what might happen today. Signing an NDA kind of freaked me out. Mostly because I don't like being tied to a contract. They had bitten me in the ass in the past. But, right now, I need the money.

"Great," Miley said once she opened the door to her house. It wasn't the warmest of welcomes but I didn't mind. 

"Your father told me to get here early," I said walking inside her house. "Nice place," I said looking around.

"Thanks," she said walking away. I awkwardly stood in the kitchen and waited.

There was a knock at the door and I starred at it uncomfortably. 

"Can you get that?" She asked. I wasn't even sure what direction her voice traveled from the place is so big.

I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Hello," Billy said standing on the doorstep.

"Hey," I said moving out of the way so he could come into the house.

"I brought the contract," he said walking into the kitchen and setting the papers on the counter.

"Alright," I said walking towards where the papers were sitting.

"Is there anything that we need to discuss?" I asked looking up at him.

"I don't think so. Do you have any questions?" He asked.

"No," I said shaking my head.

"Here is a pen." He said handing me a fancy looking pen. He had sent me a copy late last night so I could read it.

"What is that?" Miley asked walking into the kitchen.

"It's a non-disclosure agreement," Billy said without even bothering to look at her.

"You didn't mention anything to me about this." She said walking over to look at the paper I was about to sign. "What all does it say?" She asked grabbing it from me.

"It just goes over the basics. Whatever he sees, or hears, stays between us. If anything gets out and we find out it was him, we sue." Billy said with a sigh. He looked like he was getting upset with her.

"Why didn't you ask me about this?" She asked looking at him.

"It's not something that you need to worry about," Billy said snatching the papers from her hand.

"That's not true, he is my bodyguard." Miley countered crossing her arms.

"And I am paying him to do a job." Billy huffed.

"With my money," Miley retorted.

"Enough," he said giving her a pissed off look. "What I say goes, end of the story."

"You're pathetic," Miley spat before quickly leaving the room.

"Sign it," Billy said placing the contract in front of me.

I obliged. I didn't want to. I honestly didn't like the way that he was treating her. I get that they have some issues but that is his daughter and he shouldn't be treating her like this. Not to mention how uncomfortable it was to be in the middle of their fight. I am starting to worry that I will always be in the middle of their arguments. This really doesn't make for a good job at all, but I needed the money.

"Alright, I will be on my way. I will meet with you on Sunday to give you your check. Other then that she is in charge. Just don't let her go anywhere alone." He said walking out of the house.

Miley seemed to have a mind of her own and this job was starting to look more challenging than I had originally thought.

"Are you ready?" Miley asked walking back into the kitchen. "My driver is here." She said walking to the door and I followed.

Here we go.