Chapter 19

Stiles' POV
She said" you found us, mommy." I smiled from the name, I said" yeah i did. Now go attack someone else." She jumped off me and started stalking Derek, he acted like he didn't know. Then Izzy pounced, wrapping her arms around Derek's neck, he said" think you can beat me, pup?" She said" yeah!" He started running around, she still managed to hold on, he crashed into the couch, she said" no! That's cheating!" She's speaking perfectly now, we still have to teach her to walk on two feet all the time, and read. But she's going to be okay. I smiled seeing her trying to tickle Derek, I said" Izzy, it won't work, trust me, Derek is not ticklish." She pouted and started hitting at his chest with her tiny fists, Derek just laughed, and started tickling her, she squeaked, jumping up and running to me, hiding behind my legs, I heard Scott and Isaac laughing at us before leaving, Derek said" does mommy wanna be in this fight too?" Izzy looked up at me with hopeful eyes, I said" why not! But I'm teaming with my pup!" I turned lifting her into my arms and ran upstairs, she was laughing, Derek chased after us, once we got to Derek's room, I jumped onto the bed, Izzy fell onto my chest, she was laughing, Then Derek landed next to us, quickly starting to tickle me, I laughed, saying" Izzy get him! Save mommy!" She instantly climbed onto his stomach, punching his chest, Derek looked at her, she yelped as Derek began to tickle her.
After our war, we just laid together, Izzy was wrapped up in my arms, I whispered" Izzy, are you asleep?" She didn't respond, Derek said" she's not asleep, she's knocked out." I laughed quietly, and then looked down at her, it was true, she was passed out. Derek said" let's go make something to eat." I said" I wanna cuddle with my pup." He said" you love the fact, that she's calling you mommy, don't you?" I nodded, he just laughed and got up, walking downstairs. I smiled and cuddled with Izzy.
I could smell the food, Derek was cooking, I wanna go see what it is, I start shaking Izzy lightly, she mumbled" mommy?" I said" yeah, come on, let's go see what daddy is cooking." She nodded, I got up, she reached for me, it's so cute, she's 7, but she acts like a toddler, I think because when she's in wolf, she's 7 months old, not 7 years. I lifted her up and we walked downstairs. I saw Derek cooking, Izzy smiled at me, after Derek was done we started eating, playing around.