Chapter 6

Derek's POV
I wrapped her in a towel, I lifted her up and took her into the room, I said" here, change into these." She nodded, and got half the clothes on without my help. She moved around and then I picked her up and carried her downstairs. I sat her on the couch, we have no food here! Great, shopping time. I said" come on, Izzy, let's go." She looked at me, she got up and walked on all fours, I picked her up and we got into my car. I buckled her up, she did not like that, one bit. She struggled against the seat and then her claws came out, I said" alright, you're okay, you're okay." She then cut the belt, she crawled around the backseat and then sat, once we got to the store, I picked her up again and we went inside, I said" Izzy, what did you eat when you were alone?" She said" meat." I shook my head and then I rested her on my hip, I bought healthy things, stiles is gonna see what I bought and run to the store for junk. Izzy is simply fantasized by everything. She looks around, wiping her head at every sound made. Once we were done, I need to go to the gym, so I'll take Izzy to the high school and Stiles has a free period right now a long with the rest of the pack.
We drive up to the school, I call Stiles, he says" hey Derek! Whatcha doing?" I said" I'm at the school, I need to do some things, I'm giving Izzy to you." He said" okay!" I laughed at him and then hung up, I said" hey, hey, Izzy!" She climbed up to sit on my lap, she tilted her head, I said" your gonna stay with Stiles for a little, okay?" She nodded, then looked to see where we are, I saw Stiles run out the door, looking for my car, Izzy saw him and jumped out the window.
Stiles' POV
I walked out the door, looking for Derek's car, I saw it and started walking to it, I was suddenly tackled by a small body, I saw Izzy, she was smiling, snuggling my neck, I got up and lifted her with me, I looked at Derek, he was laughing his butt off. I said" nice! Bye!" He nodded, waving and then took off, I walked back into the school, I went out into the outside lunchroom, I saw the pack sitting at the table. I shook my head and walked over, Izzy in my arms, she was rested on my hip, I sat down, with her still locked to my hip. I smiled and sat her on my lap, she leaned back into my stomach, After a little, Coach ran out here, I had to quickly hide Izzy, under the table, he ranted about Liam and Mason not being in class. Yeah, they didn't have a free period. They both got pulled back to class, I looked under the table and pulled up Izzy, she leaned back into my stomach, and then she shifted, she jumped onto the table, and licked my cheek, she sat down, I laughed, She ruffed, she walked to Scott and Isaac, I watched with amusement, I said" Izzy, what are you doing?" She ignored me and continued walking back and forth between Scott and Isaac, she suddenly jumped onto Isaac, which caused Isaac to fall back and get caught by Scott, she licked Isaac's cheek, he just laughed, petting her fur, she jumped off him and then got distracted by her tail, I pulled out my phone and started recording, she started chasing her tail, till she fell on her butt, she shifted back, fully clothed, I said" what?" She said" don kno." I pulled her onto my lap and rocked side to side, I said" are you sleepy?" She somewhat nodded, her head found its way to my neck, soon enough she was asleep. I smiled, I whispered" I'm gonna head back to the loft, the bell rings in a minute." They nodded, Lydia and Allison aww'd at how well I was doing. I walked to the jeep and got in, I carefully put her on the passenger seat and then started driving, I was nearly at the loft when two cars slammed into both sides of me, I screamed, reaching for Izzy, she screamed... Everything went black.