"No, its okay. I dont mind." My cheeks heated and he laughed lightly. We walked towards the school and he followed me to my locker. I got the books I needed for my first two classes.

"See you in the library at lunch?" He asked, starting to back away from me. My face dropped.

"Can I walk you to your locker? Or your class?" I asked and started to get shakey.

"Your class is right across the hall Kellin. You'll be late if you walk me to class and I don't need to go to my locker." He said looking sympathetic.

"Where is your first class?" I hoped it would be nearby because i dont like the idea of being far away from him.

"It's across the school in the TI building. I have Mrs. Lawrence." Mrs. Lawrence was the medical terminology teacher. She's very strict and gets really upset if anyone is late for her class.

"Oh." My heart dropped into my stomach and my shaking got worse.

"You'll be okay. Less than two and a half hours and we will be at lunch. After that our classes are close together."

"Wait. What's your last class?" I wondered how they were close. There were only two classrooms where my fourth class was, one of which was only girls.

"Same as you. I usually skip that class though. They never mark me absent."

"Oh okay." My spirits were lifted slightly but still weighed me down at the thought of not being near him for over two hours considering I haven't done that recently.

"We need to go to class." He said in monotone. "Oh, and Kellin?" I looked up at him to see what he wanted. He smiled and then quickly kissed me. I started to kiss back before he pulled away. "You told me not to hesitate." He said before walking slowly backwards in the direction of his class and releasing my hand.

"I'll see you at lunch." I said breathily. He chuckled, then turned around and left the hallway. I came back to reality and walked across the, now empty, hallway to my class. I went, sat down at my seat and put my head on the desk.

The teacher came in the room before the bell rang and set up a chalkboard with the names of all the students in the class.

The loud ringing, meaning class was beginning, startled me. I waited to feel Vic's hand on my back soothing me but after realizing it wasn't going to be there, I started to panic. I can't do this. I can't do this.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked around before grabbing it.

Vic- You're okay, just breathe.
I was breathing heavily and shaking. My phone vibrated again and I clicked on the next message.

Vic- you're okay. I'm right here.
I was confused until I received another mesage.

Vic- look up.
I looked up at the wall and then to the small window in the door. He was standing there smiling. My breathing slightly evened out but I couldn't calm down conpletely. I was starting to scare myself.

Vic- Ask to go to the bathroom if you need me to calm you down, but trust me you're okay.

I put my phone back in my pocket and rose my hand.

"Yes Kellin?" Ms. Lahmann asked me.

"Um.. may i, uh, use the restroom?" If she says no I'm screwed. I hate asking questions in class. I feel like everyone was looking at me.

"Holy shit! Guys he can talk!" I heard from the corner of the room. I teared up and Ms. Lahmann nodded her head. I got up and quickly walked to the door. When I was out, I looked down the hall and saw Vic standing in the middle of the hall beside the bathroom door.

I ran to him and he pulled me into the bathroom. He held me to him and ran his hand up and down my back.

"Never a dull moment." He said more to himself than me.

"What do you mean?" I looked up at him with my arms behind his back. He just shook his head. I was resting my fingers in the small of his back where his shirt had come up a bit.

"Your hands are always cold." He whispered.

"Yep." I said back nonchalantly. My eyes kept looking at his lips. I wanted them on mine. He started talking again but I tuned it out. I just focused on how his mouth moved.

"-and so I decided to just skip." I caught from his sentence. I snapped out of my trance.

"Wait. Why did you cut class?" He smirked.

"Like I said earlier, I was late and didn't feel like getting yelled at by Mrs. Lawrence." While he was talking, although I was listening, i started slipping back out of reality.

"Do it if you want to." He said abruptly. I looked at him with a confused expression. "You've been biting your lip and staring at mine since we've been in here." I blushed profusely and stood on my toes. Our lips touched and my eyes slipped closed. Instead of getting a great feeling at first, I got really bad anxiety. But once he started moving his lips with mine, the anxiety evaporated. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly. It slipped between my teeth and i moved my hands farther up his back, pulling his shirt with it.

When he pulled back, we both were breathless and my hands were on his shoulder blades under his shirt. My body was against his and i was enjoying the heat from his stomach.

"Your eyes look cool when you do that too." He said, smiling and slipping his hands under the hoodie i was wearing. His fingers ran over my hips and my body shook.

"And for once my hands are warm" I started. "Along with the rest of me." I whispered to myself.

"I heard that..." He said quietly. "And i know exactly what you mean." I pulled away from him and grabbed my phone. "What are you doing?"

"Texting Gabe and asking him if he can get my stuff when the bell rings."

"But we still have thirty minutes. What about your class?" He asked confused.

"I'm just going to stay here with you." I chuckled after because his eyes got wide along with his grin.

"Yay!" He exclaimed much like a child. His arms were flung into the air.

"You're adorable." I ran my hands down his arms, which were still above his head. He let them down, tightened his jaw, and forced his breathing to stay steady. He shut his eyes for a moment and when they opened again he seemed calm and his hands were resting on my hips. He leaned forward and kissed me. After a moment he deepened the kiss and eventually bit my lip. I moaned and pulled my body closer to his, my arms going around his neck. He smiled slightly into the kiss but it quickly disappeared when I used my lower half to grind against him. He moaned in a very low tone and then pushed himself away from me.

He was breathing heavily and his hands were in fists. I stepped towards him and he held a finger up asking me to wait.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked thinking he was mad at me.

"You didn't do anything wrong but if i didn't move, your innocence would be ruined." He said, taking breaths after every few words.

"I don't really have any to ruin."