"That's my girl!" She chuckled, making me playfully roll my eyes as she joined by grabbing a donut and shoving it into her mouth.

I had too tell her somehow, I can't just keep it from her cause if I do someone will, and it'll be worse and things. As I took a big bite of my donut, making a gulp, I took a sip of milk.

"Anyways." She sighed, furrowing her eyebrows looking concerned, "Why'd you get kicked out anyways?" 

I felt a sea of anxiety deep down, feeling my nerves tingling like being tickled with a small feather. How was I supposed too tell her? I know she would be freaked out and maybe be sad for the rest of her life.

"Uh..." She awkwardly looked at me, weirdly, "You going too tell me?"

"I-I don't know, I forgot." I had made a shrug, hesitating too even say the lie. I couldn't do it.

"Oh yeah I forgot you were drunk." She nods in understanding, "Alright well just forget about Luke, he's a really big jerk.

"Yeah." I nervously chuckled, taking a drink of my milk as my eyes were still focused on Alexa who was staring at her phone screen.

"Troye had invited us too Taco Bell, want too come with?" She had blurted out, looking up hastily making me flinch a little.

"Yeah, I'm actually really craving that right now."

✿ ✿ ✿

Taco Bell is one of my favorite restaurants for a few reasons. First of all, it's easy on the wallet - but it doesn't sacrifice taste for that. In fact, its food tastes great better than the food at some sit down restaurants I've been to. The employees work fast and the very few times my order was messed up, they fixed it immediately and gave me free cinnamon twists. They're always very courteous, both to me and to other customers, even when the customers are being difficult. But mostly I like it because the food tastes really good.

I had drove Alexa too the Taco Bell with me, we had finally found a parking lot after searching through the filled ones.As we opened the door it was fresh inside, smelling some familiar tacos that I had ate before. I was so obsessed. 

We saw Troye on one of the tables as soon as we saw him waving too us, and walking over too us sending a grin.

"Alright lets order."

And after we had order my three soft tacos for me and some cinnamon twists while Troye and Alexa got other tacos that had Doritos on the side we had found a table until an employee came over us, and you will not believe who it was. I couldn't help but just give him a look of surprise and nervousness. The boys sister who had kicked me out of there obnoxious party. It didn't really surprise me that he had a job though, what really did was that he was working at Taco Bell.

Before he could walk over too us I had turned my head the other way nervously hoping he wouldn't see me again. I didn't want him too.

"Oh hey Troye, what's up? I didn't see you until I was cleaning a table up there and then I saw you ordering." The voice of the boy had chuckled, I swear, I heard his accent and instantly it sounded very strong, extreme Aussie accent that couldn't help me but make me grin. It sounded so calm, peaceful like you were sitting in the ocean alone hearing the waves move through the water.

"Oh hey Calum! Yeah I never knew you worked at Taco Bell, how come you haven't told?" Troye had told him, Calum let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"Oh no, I don't work here I'm just working for today, substituting for one of my cousins." He explained, now that is totally understandable and  I think Troye had thought the same like me.