Family Meeting

Hello everyone.

Now, we've come to the part of the story where we have reached the last few chapters. After this story, I'll go right into book three. I know I've done some crazy things in the past but I just have to let you know that the only way you'll enjoy this entire series is if you read it until the end. Like, the very, very end. Please don't be upset with me omg. But anyway, the outline is set and final. Get ready for a wildd ride.

~

Tommy knocked on John's door. He knocked a second time and still there was no answer. So, he just opened it.

Walking to his room, Tommy called John's name.

He opened the bedroom door to find John fast asleep.

"John," Tommy called. John's eyes shot open and out of instinct he reached for his gun.

"Tommy," he said, grabbing his chest and relaxing. "What are you barging into my house for?" He asked.

"Family meeting," Tommy said. "Now."

After mumbling some complaints, John slid from the bed and began to get dressed.

~

"Arthur!" Tommy called from outside his window.

"Tommy, he can't hear you, he's got a girl in there," John said from the passenger seat of the car.

Tommy rolled his eyes, "the men in my family...," he said under his breath.

Then he barged into Arthur's home.

"I'm warning ya," John called after him. But Tommy didn't listen.

He walked into Arthur's room and saw him in bed with a woman. He cussed when he saw who that woman was.

"Fuck, Arthur, you're sleeping with Velma?" Tommy exclaimed.

Arthur stopped what he was doing and hurriedly turned to face Tommy.

"Tommy, I-," he began, out of breath.

Laughing, Velma cut him off. "Why'd you interrupt us, aye?" She questioned, giggling and holding onto Arthur.

Thomas closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Arthur, what have I said about locking this door? It could have been anybody," Tommy said.

"I know, Tommy, my fault," Arthur said, still panting.

"Whatever," Thomas said. "Family meeting, now."

"Fine," Arthur said, nodding.

Velma pouted.

"You can come too," Thomas said. "Only because it's concerning your men," he said.

She nodded.

With that, he left the room.

~

Arthur sat in the backseat of the car with Velma and John rode in front with Tommy.

There was an awkward silence due to Velma's presence.

"Hello John," she finally said.

He nodded his head. "Slut," he acknowledged her.

"Oh God," she mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Arthur, you really scraped the bottom of the barrel this time, aye?" John asked, sarcastically.

Velma started to protest but Tommy spoke up.

"That's enough out of both of you," he said.

"You're not my father," Velma said, leaning back in her seat and folding her arms.