Jungkook jealous

requested by AngelwithProblems

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up early, and the sun was blinding your eyes. When you were standing at the kitchen counter, while drinking your coffee. In came your boyfriend in his boxers and one of his loose white t-shirts. Walking sloppily over to you, giving you a back hug. "Good morning beautiful", he said against your neck. You hummed back at him, feeling the vibration against his lips. Suddenly your phone rang, and when you saw who it was. You pushed Jungkook off of you, leaving him speechless.

"Hello!"
"Hello~"
"Why didn't you call me sooner?!"
"I'm sorry I've been busy..."
"You're always busy...."
"I'm coming back to Korea next month!"
"Really?!?!?"
"Yes, so you better take some days off work!"
"Yeah yeah~"
"I gotta go to a meeting, talk to you later. I love you sis~"
"Bye, I love you too~"

Jungkook was frowning at your, you gave him a confused look. "Who was that?", he said with an ignorant tone. "No one important", you answered back with an annoyed tone. "If it was no one important, then you wouldn't have said I love you!", -why is he asking these questions- you thought to yourself. "It was my stepbrother, okay?! So stop asking!", "bullsh!t! Then how come I've never heard of him?!", "because he's not in Korea!". You sat yourself down on the sofa, while Jungkook stomped into your shared room. He came out fully clothed, and with a filled back. "Where are you going?", "none of your concern!". He stomped out of the apartment, leaving you deeply confused. -he'll probably come back later- you thought to yourself.

He didn't come back yesterday, you couldn't do anything but wait for him to come back, as you went to work.
--skip--
I had been a long day at work, the first thing you did when you came home was take a nap. A long, relaxing nap. You woke by the sun shining into your eyes. Jungkook still didn't come home, you sighed deeply. You thought about work and looked at your phone, you were late by three hours. You were freaking out, but decided to call in sick. You laid down on your bed, and started thinking about why Jungkook left. Tears started rolling down your cheeks. -what if he left me for real-, you sat yourself up, and slapped your cheeks. You decided to take a shower to freshen up.

The shower helped. You took on some cute underwear, some short shorts, and one of Jungkook's loose white t-shirts. The shirt still had his scent on it. It made you remember him, his lips, his hands, his fingers, his warm embrace. You were already touching yourself, without you noticing. Moaning, and whining.

-------------------–---

Jungkook pov

I know it was childish of me to just leave like that. But she didn't even call me! I want to apologise, so I went to our apartment. There was a total silence when I entered. I sat my things down, and went into the living room. I could hear something. I went closer to the bedroom, I started hearing moans and my name.

------------------–-----

You were still touching yourself, you moaned out Jungkook's name. He slammed the door open as you moaned his name. Taking off his clothes as he went over to you. He crawled on top of you. "Did you miss me?", you hugged him tight, almost about to cry. He pushed you down, and smirked. He started kissing you jaw, down to your neck. Leaving hickeys. He licked you collarbone, and you let out a little moan. He bit your collarbone, licking and kissing the spot afterwards. He moved down to your chest, kissing and fondling. He moved one of his hands down to touch you pretty place. He stopped midway, "you already prepared yourself, so you won't be needing this". He took off his boxers, and placed his member right at your entrance. He jammed into you without warning, making you yelp in pleasure. His thrusts weren't as gently as usual, they were harder and deeper. Hitting your gspot with each thrust. Making you reach your high. He groaned out, "fuck! Don't just tighten like that, baby!". He kept thrusting hard into you. You orgasmed while he kept thrusting, you wrapped your legs around him pressing them onto him. "I'm..... I'm gonna cum", he moaned out. He then released his hot liquid into you, while kissing you deeply. He fell on top of you, hugging you. "Please....don't ever cheat on me...", you ran your hands through his hair. "I won't, because I love you", you kissed his forehead. He pulled the covers over the two of you. Cuddling to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it took me some time to post this, I've been busy with homework....

Well I hope this is what you wanted, and I'm sorry the actual smut was so short...

Feel free to leave requests, vote and comment~

Micce out~