Having Archangels as Brothers

"We'll be back in a bit ok sweetie" your mum kissed you on the forehead.

"Your sweet selection is on the table, don't eat it all too quickly ok, and what are you not supposed to do while we are out?" your dad said giving you a quick hug.

"Not supposed to open the door, or answer the phwone. Can I watch Disney on the thing with buttons?"

"The Laptop? Hmm...I don't know...only if you promise not to eat over it, deal?"

"Pwomise" you said with a grin across your face.

"Seal it with a kiss?" you gave your dad one of your biggest sloppiest kisses.

Your dad set the laptop up and put on the selection of Disney on, you sat there snuggled up in your blanket with a packet of sweets as you watched him set it up. Once you were all set up your parents left.

You woke up feeling hot and sticky; your breathing was slightly heavier than usual. You looked at the screen that was once showing your selection of Disney, now displaying words, you could read, but you were still learning. Confused you looked around at your surroundings, the same as they were beforehand, only the clock read 04:29. Your parents were usually back by now, where were they? You looked towards the door, suddenly there was a harsh knock, it startled you a little bit and you hit a button on the laptop that started playing music. Again another knock, you pressed another button trying to stop it, but it only changed the tune. Suddenly the door flew open, a man stood in the doorway, eyes pure black, you knew what he was, your parents had told you about them.

"oh, look at you, you sweet thing, mommy and daddy not her to protect you? Shame...where ever could they be I wonder, what should, we do... with you" he smirked, you sat there, gripping tighter on your blanket, you couldn't move, where could you run to, he would catch you surely if you were to run. 'Pray to the angels that will keep you safe from harm's way my dear' the words your mum would say to you before you would fall asleep, she would usually say it before she left to go on hunts, however she didn't say it this time... she didn't say it this time...

The demon reached out for you, you screamed, hoping someone would save you. Suddenly a light started to coming out of his eyes and mouth, you pulled the blanket over your head and curled up into a ball, tears streaming down your face, tiny sobs escaping your mouth, you were shaking. The music from the laptop stopped...all was quiet; you could hear the shaky breaths that left you, as you were trying to listen to your surroundings.

"Want a lollipop?" A voice was heard from beside you, you froze, and you didn't recognise it

"...I won't hurt you...hey, is that...? Disney on this, what movies you got?" you peeked through your blanket, to find a man flicking through the Disney folder on the computer, a lollipop stick hanging out his mouth, with a bag of candy at his side. You came out from under the blanket and took a lolly that was hanging out of the bag, you sat there watching the man, then decided you wanted some more of the candy and dragged the candy bag towards you, he noticed and looked up to you, a smile on his face, but...was that sadness in his eyes.

"Here, want to watch Lion King?" you stared at the man and tilted your head slightly.

"Oh yeah, sorry... they call me Gabriel, but you can call me Gabe" he smiled, you simply nodded and moved over to his side and started to watch the screen, Gabriel watched you with amazement, but there was sadness within his eyes, he didn't know how young you were, he thought you'd be a bit older, so it'd be easier, easier to tell you.

A few minutes into the movie, your and Gabriel's attention was brought to the new person now in the room, their presence announced with a sound of...flapping? You jumped and hid yourself into Gabriel's side; he placed his hand on your shoulder for comfort as he looked to the other man.