Chapter 5: Everything Has Changed

"To become a lady, full of class and style you must first learn the basics"

"You will learn how to walk, talk, and do pretty much anything people with class can" she finishes as I gulp.
She looks at me and the look on her face shows authority and class. "First lesson, keep your mouth shut and don't make a sound"

~*~*~*~

7 years later

Tadashi POV

I walk to work and check my clock, make sure everything is in order, including my suit.

I walk in and sigh as I step into the elevator. A small memory begins to come back.

"I'm so nervous" whispers (y/n) as she carries her resume and other important documents along with her.
"You'll be fine just you wait" I say as she smiles and hugs my arm.

"Thank you Tadashi, you always ake me feel better"

My stomach twists as the elevator door opens. "Dashi!" Squeals Adelyn as she makes her way over to me.

"Hey" I say as she hugs me. "Did you hear the news?" She asks as I nod no.

"Well I heard, that a new executive is coming in, its a she and of course she must be old, most of them are old" she says as I nod.

"Oh and our boss called a big meeting to introduce all of us to her" she finishes.

"Come on! Lets go take our seats before the good ones are taken" she says as she pulls me along.

~*~*~*~

"When is she coming?" Groans Adelyn, "give it time" I say as she sighs.

Our boss walks in and clears his throat. "I am sorry for being late, traffic is horrible at  time of day" he says as he mumbles the last part.

"Now I am sure you are all dying to meet our new head executive" he continues as everyone nods anxiously.

He smiles warmly at all of us before raising his voice. "I would like to present to all of you" he pauses as a young lady walks in.

I immediately recognize her and everyone else gasps silently.

(Y/n).

Her hair is down and cascades down her shoulders, she's wearing a dress that compliments her figure. She smiles warmly at everyone.

A guy gives up his seat, multiple guys do before she takes the first seat that was offered. 

"Now I would like all of you to treat her well, she'll be staying with us for a while" he says before dismissing everyone.

Adelyn tries to pull me up, she looks at (y/n) and growls. "Dashi come on!" She groans.

I stand up but continue to stare at (y/n).

She seemed to only get more beautiful.

Your POV

I smile triumphantly as Tadashi leaves the room. "It takes two to tango Tadashi" I mumble with a smirk.

I get up and walk out, my heels click against the floor as I walk. Every one stares with wide eyes. I smile and wave.

I walk to the office that says Adelyn and walk in, she's talking to Tadashi. I clear my throat.

They both turn towards me, Tadashi stares at me while Adelyn looks at me with pure hatred.

"What are you doing here?!" She yells annoyed. I walk over to her and smirk.

"I could be asking you the same thing" I say as I walk over to her desk. She stomps her foot in pure annoyance.

"Did your boss not tell you anything or do you not listen?" I say as she rolls her eyes. "This" I gesture to the room, "Will be my office now" I say as I cross my arms.

"No your wrong! Tell her Tadashi she's wrong this is my office!" She yells angrily. He scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"Actually it is" he mutters, she groans and walks toward me. "I would love to watch you be an angry little troll but I have work to do so leave my office" I say as she pushes Tadashi out of the way and slams the door behind her, leaving Tadashi and I alone.

"Where do you go?" He asks as I look at him, "That is information that you don't need to know" I say as I cross my arms.

"You changed so much" he says a little hurt, "Where's that shy girl I knew?" He asks. I stand up and look up at him, "That girl is gone and she's never coming back" I say as I cross my arms.

"At least tell me your still not angry with me" he says as I walk around the desk and towards him.

"I'm not"

"Really?"

"No I'm furious now leave" I say pushing him out the door. I sigh as I close the door behind him.

"No one said it was gonna be easy" I mutter.

~

Haha Haha Hello Friends! That is actually how I feel right now!

I have been dying to do this chapter for a long time! And I've finally done it!

So what did you guys think?

Did you like it?

Hahaha I felt powerful somehow, I hope you guys enjoyed it I might be updating a few oneshots so be on the look it for that and.....

Happy Valentine's Day!! From me!

I hope you guys have a great day!

Bye!

~Snowflake302~

P.s. who else loves the new update!

 who else loves the new update!