Chapter 1: Invisible

"Tadashi!" I yell, "over here!" Yells Dashi, I run as fast as my little legs can take me to his table.

I sit down beside him as he smiles, "when are you gonna sleep over Dashi?" I ask.

"Soon I just have some stuff I need to do" he answers, "okay Dashi" I answer, already knowing what he really means.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I groan as I rummage through my desk drawers, "you should clean up your desk" says a familiar voice.

I look up to find Tadashi, my heart flatters, butterflies form in my stomach.

"Y-ya I know" I stutter, hiding my face behind my hair, he chuckles. "Need help with anything?" He asks.

"No" I blurt out abruptly, he smiles warmly and nods, "I'll see you later then!" He waves walking out of my small office.

I sigh before I remember, "the papers, the meeting oh gosh" I mutter before picking up the papers and stuffing them into folders before rushing out quickly.

~·~·~·~·~·~

I walk into the meeting room, everyone's talking amongst themselves, I clear my throat.

"Mr. Rodriguez asked me to give a small introduction" I say a little too quietly.

I begin to pass out papers, "what are you doing? You don't know any of this" snaps one guy.

I look down a little ashamed, "Go do something you are, which is making coffee" he says as he passes me back the papers.

I sigh before people begin to shout different coffees at me, I accidentally drop the papers and trip over my own two feet.

I hit the ground face first, the whole room bursts out laughing and for once in my life I really wanna be invisible.

Tadashi's who stands at the door rushes over and helps me up, he picks up papers.

"What are you looking at?" He says a little harshly, everyone goes back to chatting.

Small tears escape my eyes, he looks at me with concern, "come on" he says putting his arm around me and taking me back to his office.

~·~·~·~·~·~

"What happened?" Asks Tadashi for the 20th time, "nothing I told you nothing" I say as I stand up, "I have to go"

I get up and leave.

As I walk through the halls I notice everyone says hi to each other while I'm here trying to be noticed.

I sigh as I get to my office, I sit down at the desk before my phone rings

I pick it up and answer, "Hello?" I squeak, "Hi sweetie" says my mother, "Hi mom" I say as I bite my lip.

"I just wanted to tell you I won't be home tonight I'm working an extra shift,one of the other workers broke their leg" she says as I smile sadly.

"It's okay mom" I say as I look at the picture if my mother, and father and me.

"I'm sorry cupcake but I gotta go talk to you soon, I love you"

"I love you too" I say before she hangs up, I sigh before Tadashi comes in with a bright smile on his face.
"Hi" I say as he smiles.

"What happened?" I giggle, he grabs a chair and sits down, "I got a raise, and their moving me up my place" he says with a bright smile.

"That's great Tadashi" I say as he smiles and stands up before walking over to me and hugging me tightly.

"I couldn't have done it without you" he whispers, I smile and sigh, he smells like a bakery.

"I gotta go see you later" he says before walking off, I giggle when he comes back.

"Need anything else?" I ask, "You know the company's anniversary is coming up right?" He says as I nod.

"Well..I...was hoping.....that you would" He stops, "Maybe this was a bad idea" he mumbles.

"Tadashi if you don't speak at all I won't understand" I say softly, he laughs nervously while I smile a faint tint of pink dusting my cheeks.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to the company's anniversary party" he says sheepishly, his face red including the tips of his ears.

My inner girly girl squeals, I stand up and smile. "Of course I'd love to" I say as he looks up and smiles.

"Great then it's a date, if you want it to, I-I think I should go, this door is very odd"he stutters.

I smile at his nervousness, "bye" I  giggle.

He leaves stumbling and mumbling to himself, I smile before jumping up in down in happiness.

~

Hello there friends!

How was it?

Did you like it?

Hopefully yes!

So I rewrote this and decided to give it a new plot and everything, so it'll be very good hopefully but either way hopefully you liked it.

I kept smiling to myself somehow, out of happiness and how proud I am of my work, and how sweet you peeps are.

Thank you my friends! And I'll update soon!

~Snow302~