Chapter 2: Just Give Me A Reason

I walk into the cafe holding my mother's hand, I wear (Halloween costume), Aunt Cass welcomes us with a bright smile and "Hello". Tadashi walks downstairs wearing his vampire costume, Hiro runs as fast as he little legs can take him, he wears a cute pumpkin costume.

I smile and wave, Tadashi grabs Hiro and holds his hand as he walks down the stairs with him.

"Lets go trick or treating! Coke on kiddos!" Yells Aunt Cass, Tadashi walks up to me and smiles. "Coke on let's go!" Whines Hiro as we all giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"I'm gonna help you get ready for The party!" Squeals Honey Lemon, I smile.

"Oh Come on let's go look!" She says pulling me into her room.

She throws multiple dresses onto a pile near her bed. "Oh you'll be Cinderella and he'll be your prince and you'll dance the night away and get married" she squeals.

"We won't get married right after but maybe" I giggle, she looks through all the dresses until she finds a nice one.

"Oooooooo what about this one?" She says holding up a red dress, the bottom of the dress flows round making it look like a ball gown.

I smile, "it's perfect" I say as she smiles. "But it might be a little too long" I say as she smiles, "don't worry we can fix that" she says as I smile.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

I walk into work to find Tadashi talking to a girl, she's twirling her hair flirtatiously.

Jealousy fires up inside me but I hide it, I walk over to Tadashi and tap his shoulder.

He turns around and looks down at me, I smile warmly and shyly wave hi. He smiles, "(y/n) this is Adelyn!" He says cheerfully.

The girl looks at me disgusted, I give her a dirty look to which Tadashi doesn't notice.

"She's going to be working with us on the new campaign project" he says smiling happily, she twirls her hair flirtatiously,

"Nice to meet you" I squeak, she nods. Tadashi stares at her dreamily.

My heart breaks.

"Weren't you showing me around Tadashi" she says as My heart fills with jealousy. He nods as she grabs his hand pulling him into another hall.

I sigh before heading to my office, which is really the copy room but whatever.

I set my stuff down and take out my laptop. I sigh and begin looking through my homework.

Tadashi walks in and looks at me, I look up at him and smile. "What's up?" He says as I stare into his chocolate orbs.

I break out of my trance and begin to stutter, "n-nothing just w-working on h-homework" I say playing with my sleeve.

"You need help with your homework? I have the afternoon off" he smiles, "sure" I say as I pat the seat beside me.

He smiles and sets his bag down, he sits beside me and begins to look at my homework, he grabs a pencil and puts it behind his ear.

A habit that I've come to notice a lot, "see?" He says as I stop, "No not really...," I say as I laugh nervously, I wasn't even paying attention.

"Oh and I wanted to ask you a question" he says biting his lip, "So are you still up for the party tonight as my date?" He says blushing.

I smile, "When did I ever say no, of course" I say as he unexpectedly hugs me. I hug back, smiling to myself.

He stands up and looks at me smiling brightly, "pick you up at 8:00, that okay?" He says as I nod, he smiles.

He picks up his backpack and waves shyly as he walks away, I sigh and giggle.

"(Y/n)!!" I hear someone yell, I jump and look up, Adelyn stands in front of me with an annoyed expression on her face.

"These papers aren't gonna write themselves" she says before she laughs walking away. I sigh and look down, if only I could stop them from pushing me around.

~·~·~~·~·~

"You look beautiful (y/n)!" Exclaims Honey Lemon, I smile looking a myself in the mirror, "oh and here's some lip stick in case you might need it" she says putting it in my bag.

"Thanks" I say smiling up at her, I'm wearing an elegant, red dress, that fans out at the bottom, I smile and twirl around. "You look just like Cinderella!" She squeals, "Except a red dress, and not blue" she says giggling and jumping up in happiness.

"Well let's go wait then" I say as butterflies fill my stomach, "Okay!" He says cheerfully as she skips out of the room and goes to the kitchen grabbing a pink frosted cupcake.

I look at myself in the mirror and smile, maybe this will be the chance I'll finally be able to tell Tadashi how I feel.

The doorbell rings and my heart skips a beat, I peek out of the room to find Honey Lemon talking to Tadashi at the door.

His eyes meet mine and I jump backing away, "Maybe this was a bad idea" I mumble as Honey Lemon walks in and pulls me out, really dragging if you will.

Tadashi stands at the door in a nice tuxedo, his hair is as neat as always. I smile nervously as Honey Lemon pushes me towards him.

He smiles and gives me his arm, "Ready?" He asks, I nod a little unsure.

I smile as he leads me outside, his moped stands there, he looks down at me and rubs the back of his neck nervously.

"Hopefully you don't mind" he says as he looks down at me a worried expression on his face.

"It's perfect" I say as he smiles, he gets on first and hands me a helmet, "thank you!" I say as he smiles. I put on the helmet and wrap my arms around his torso, he tenses up a little and I regret it.

He relaxes and then with a jerk, were off!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Tadashi and I walk in, everyone is gathered around Adelyn, photographers are snapping pictures of her. She scan the crowd before finding Tadashi and smiling brightly.

"Everyone! This is my boyfriend Tadashi Hamada"

Those words stab me, I almost fall back. She motions for him to come up, before someone pushes him forward.

He stumbles forward, she comes over to him before right in front of me kissing him, he's so surprised he just stands there stunned.

A few tears begin to try and make their way out of my eyes, I begin to cry and wipe them away quickly.

"Look! (y/n)'s crying!" Shouts a voice. I wanna hide in a hole and never come out.

Everyone begins to point and laugh at me, my face is red, my eyes are puffy.

I quickly run out, I don't care where I run, I just wanna run far away, away from everyone, from him.

I run as fast as my dress will let me, I collapse in the park on a near by bench. I cry until theres no more tears left in me.

"Why?" I cry out, "what did I ever do to deserve this" I mutter before getting up, hugging my arms and walking back to the apartment.

~

Hello Friends!

Sorry I haven't updated, I've been a little busy with school and such, but hey at least I updated right?

Yay! Dance party! *Dances around silly until breaking a Chair*

Oops well see you later!

~Snowflake302~