Chapter 3: It's Over

"Tadashi look!" I yell as he laughs, "It's a guy dressed up as a banana" He giggles.

"(Y/n) I need to tell you something" he whispers looking at me, "what dashi?" I ask as I look at him. "I like like you"he says as I blush.

"Aren't we too little for that kinda stuff?"I ask hiding my face in my sweater.

"Ya, but if we promise to stay together maybe....." he trails off and I kiss his cheek.

"Maybe Dashi.....Maybe.." I say as he blushes and hugs me.

~·~·~~·~·~·~·~·~

Your POV

I wake up on my bed, remembering how I had come home.

I sit up and sigh, the red dress on the floor. Memories come flashing back and I swat them away.

I sit up, and swing my legs out of bed. I stand up and stretch, "(y/n) someone's here to see you" says Honey Lemon from the other side of the door.

"Coming" I mumble as I open the door to find Honey Lemon, talking to my brother.

Not very many people knew I had one, mostly because he was gone for most of my life.

He had gone to study over in Argentina, and left me and my mom here, while he studied and worked hard to give us a good life.

Anyway back to what I was doing. "Mark what are you doing here?" I mumble looking up at him.

"I'm here to take you and mom with me to Argentina"he says looking at me.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Tadashi POV

"Tadashi stop moping and get up would you?" Groans hiro pushing me.

"Why? I'm a failure at dating" I say before burying my face in my pillow.

"Tadashi get your fat butt up" says Hiro as I stand up, "I hate you" he mutters, "Love you too little bro" I say as I rush into the shower.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

"Hiro I'm heading to work!" I yell as I put on my tie.

"Okay! Go fix your love life!" He yells as I groan.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Your POV

"I'm here to take you and mom to Argentina" he says as I look at him confused.

"I'll leave you two alone" says Honey Lemon as she leaves the her room.

"Mark your can't be serious" I say crossing my arms, "Oh i'm serious, over there I can give you guys a much better life than over here" he pauses, "over there you have so many chances, to start college, learn new things" he says looking at me with pleading eyes.
He scans my face, "You've been crying, why?" He says taking the role of protective big brother.

"Shut up and continue you butthead" I say as he smiles a little.

"Well butthead #2, your coming with butthead #1 to Argentina" he says crossing his arms.

"And it's final mom already agreed to it" he says as I look at him wide-eyed. "How many days do I have till we leave?" I ask, as he holds up two fingers.

"2 days" I breath, "Okay" I say as I sigh. "Be ready in 2 days" he says as I nod.

"Okay, I'll go" I say as he looks at me, "You were crying because of Tadashi weren't you?" He says as I sigh and look up at him.

"(Y/n)" he says with the authority, our father used to have, "Yes" I mumble.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

I walk into work, with everyone laughing and giggling at me, I look down and keep my head down.

I bump into someone and drop everything, I kneel down and begin to pick up everything before a hand reaches out to help me.

I look up to find Tadashi looking at me.

I quickly pick up my things before i'm pulled back. "(Y/n) please let me explain" he says before I sigh and look up at him.

"What? What do you want to tell me?" I say as I hold, my stuff tightly against my chest.

"I'm sorry, everything that happened last night was a mess, just give me another chance" he says as I look up at him and nod no.

His face falls, "I'm sorry but , I just don't trust you, or even know if your lying. I don't wanna be humiliated again" I say as I look down and walk back to my office.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

"I'd like to let you all know, that we will be having a contest" says the director of the company, she walks around the table.

"One of you will get a raise and of course a new job here" she continues before looking at me, "The losers will leave" she says with so much coldness it makes me want to run.

"Now that we have that settled the contest will be on who makes a better campaign, it can be on anything besides stupid" she says looking down on all of the people in the room as if she were better than us.

"Have your campaigns' ready by the day after tomorrow" she says before plopping down in her seat.

"I expect the very best from all of you, or else" she says with a cold tone. "This meeting is over" she says before standing up once more and leaving.

"I don't understand why she called (y/n) in here too when she can't think of anything" says one of the other girls.

"Haha very funny" I say sarcastically, "Well it's true" adds Adelyn, I stand.

They will all one day end up paying for these humiliations.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

I sit in the lunchroom by myself, I poke at my food.

Adelyn and another girl walk behind me giggling and pointing at me.

I roll my eyes before beginning to get up. "Did you know (y/n) wears men's shoes and clothes? It weird" I hear Adelyn whisper to her friend.

"Who told you that?" I stand up and cross my arms, "Everyone here hates you, why wouldn't it be true, or are you hiding something?" She says as I roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I mutter, "(y/n)!" I hear someone yell, "(y/n)!!" Someone yells again.

I turn around to find Mark, jogging towards me. "Let me catch my breath" he says as I hold back a laugh.

"Your out a shape aren't ya big brother?" I say as he laughs a little. "The flight for Argentina is much earlier than I thought" he says as I look at him confused,

"We leave tomorrow" he breaths.
~

Hello Friends! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I've been a little busy with school and stuff but I'm trying.

So how was it?
Did you like your brother?

I want a brother like that but sadly I don't have any.

Anyway hopefully u liked this and I'll try to update sooner! I think you'll like this as it goes on.

Anyway the for reading!

~Snowflake302~