Epilogue

As Lucy needed some clothes Natsu offered his.

"No way would I wear your clothes!" Lucy said as she smacked Natsu in the face again and said. "Don't look here!" she covered herself by sitting down (like when in the OVA in Fairy Hills)

"Ooof~" Natsu said as Lucy punch his face. "But Luce, *dodge* I don't have anything *dodged* here to that will suit you!" He said as keep dodging Lucy's punch.

"Mou! I said Don't look!" Lucy threw her punch harder!

Natsu doesn't have any other choice but to capture Lucy's hands and pinned them! But to the process Lucy went out of balanced and making them fall in the floor...

"Kyaaa~" Lucy screamed her eyes were closed and didn't really realized their actual position! When Lucy opened her eyes, Natsu is under her again. He was looking at her intently...

Lucy blushed her bare skin is pressed in his body, Lucy at first couldn't react! Just imagined when you were in her position, Natsu still looked at Lucy intently and holding her both arms. Lucy looked at Natsu too still embarrassed and red as tomato as then, Lucy saw how Natsu gulped. And Lucy felt something hard poked her tummy...

Wide eyes she gave a question looked to Natsu...

Natsu looked so tensed too...

and he even blused?!

And then...

"OH SHIT! IT'S TRUE!" they both instantly looked at the door's way where Erza, Gray, and a smiling other Fairy Tail member are!

"Yes! Gray-sama is all Juvia now!" Juvia cheered in the back ground.

"Oh my! Lu-chan" Levy said as she was shocked too!

"Kyaaa~" Mira and Lissana squeaked from happiness.

Master and the other guys has some mischievous smile in their faces! saying "way to go Natsu!"

"Doaikittteruuu" Happy is mouthing!

"NO! You got it all wrong minna!" Lucy cried,

"No! hah! *pants* It's was just a nightmare!" Lucy said as she is now awake as she felt heavy in her body!

When she turned and looked what it is, to find Natsu's arms!

"Kyaaa~" her palmed waked him up! Hard

"Where is the fire!?" Natsu still groggy from his dream asked.

"Here!" Lucy pushed him and kicked him out of her bed!

End!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail.