Part 6

They drive till its dark and deanna is tried but they are no where near a motel or town" hey guys?" she says to everyone.  samantha speaks up" yea?" she was falling asleep in gabriels arms" how about we just pull over and sleep then continue driving tomorrow?" samantha nods" sure" deanna pulls over and parks." im assuming the angels dont mind? " she looks at cassie. cassie shakes her head" me and gabriel do not require sleep so we will just watch for anything" deanna nods and smirks a bit before pulling cassie on top of her before she lays down in the front seat. samantha looks at gabriel and he nods, telling her it was ok to lay on him.

She smiled and they laid down in the back seat. cassie smiles at me and whispers" is this something normal couples do?" deanna nods" well hunter couples at least when we are on the road. " cassie nods and deanna wraps her arms around cassie before falling asleep. samantha was asleep in seconds as gabriel holds her close and hums softly.

Cassie whispers to gabriel" gabriel do you think the other angels will punish us for this?" gabirel sighs" they will try but i know that the four of us can stop them. dont worry" he says and looks at samantha. cassie nods" alright" she messes with deannas hair and smiles" gabriel? do you know how love feels? human love?" gabriel doesnt say anything for a bit." i dont quite know. why?" you could almost hear the blush from cassie" becuase i think i love Deanna..." She says quietly and Gabriel smiles" well Cassie there's nothing wrong with that then. God made emotions and you have no reason to be ashamed or scared of the emotion. just go with what you feel is right and dont worry about our brothers and sisters." cassie nods" thank you gabriel. " he nods" no problem cassie." the rest of the night the winchesters brot-sisters slept with their angels watching for anything that could harm them. it was all peaceful and for cassie gave her time to think and find a way to properly tell deanna how much she loves her. 

~time skip to morning~

The sun shone through the impalas windows, waking deanna from her slumber. she wakes up and finds cassie laying on top of her and her own arms around the smaller females waist. cassie smiles at her, which was rare for the angel" good morning deanna" deanna nods and rubs her eyes to help wake up" morning cassie" she sits up and at the same time moves cassie to the seat next to her." lets get going" she starts up the impala with a roaring purr. she starts off back towards bobbys house.

Deanna thought it would be funny to wake sammy up in the most cruel way possible. it was tuesday and so she puts on 'heat of the moment'. samantha wakes up, startled and deanna chirps" rise and shine sammy" samantha looks at gabriel" you better not be doing that ground hog day thing again where dean dies then i wake up again." she growls and deanna, gabriel and even cassie laugh. " dont worry moose im not. its just deanna playing that song on a tuesday" he laughs and samantha kisses him to shut him up. it was going to be a long day of driving.