I'll Still Love You (Song Jihyo x BTS Jin)

Song Jihyo had been living a happy life for four years with the love of her life, Kim Seok Jin, or perhaps, many people known him as Jin of a popular boy group, BTS. Although the age difference between the two of them are years apart, but both loves each other dearly. Jihyo had known him before he debuted already. It was on Valentine's Day, when they first met in the year of 2011. She still remembers watching a young good looking boy, sitting alone at the bench in midnight, at the park where she usually takes a walk.

flashback

Jihyo was taking a walk alone in her favourite park, enjoying the cold breeze. She likes to walk alone in the midnight at this park. The surrounding is so quiet and calm, just suit nicely with her liking. Plus, today is Valentine's Day, so there are technically less people in the park. She didn't bother to celebrate the romantic day with anyone. Well, why would she? She's single after all. Although Gary is known as her Monday couple, it's just merely for their fans out there. Jihyo had never thought that she would have a thing with Gary. She then seated herself on a bench, two benches away from where a boy with a black hoodie seated. She also had a black hoodie and her sweat pants, protecting her from the cold wind.

Just then, Jihyo notices that the boy was shaking, or to be precise, sobbing. Jihyo had a bad feeling, so she starts to walk towards the guy, feeling concerned.

"Are you, okay? Do you need help?", Jihyo asks the guy with a worried face. The guy who had his head low down looks up to Jihyo with his red eyes and nose. The guy was still sobbing but was shocked to see Song Jihyo, a famous actress in front of him. He had known her, of course, thanks to the Running Man variety show. He was also one of the avid fan of Running Man, and of course the fan of the only girl, Song Jihyo.

"S-Song J-Jihyo?". He bluntly throws his words with his blank face. He had already stops sobbing, probably was confused to encounter Jihyo at this place, in this time, alone. Jihyo chuckles softly. The sound of her chuckles making the guy to blush.

"You do recognise me even without make up, huh? What's your name?". Jihyo asks him with a smile plastered on her face as she settled down beside the guy. Although the guy knows her, she doesn't feel insecure with the boy so she decided to accompany him for a while. "Kim Seok Jin. Just call me Jin". The boy, named Jin starts to smile looking his favourite noona is in front of him now. "What's wrong with earlier, Jin? Are you sick anywhere?". Jihyo asks Jin again, trying to make sure that he's fine. Jin then had his head down, and sigh deeply. He then told Jihyo that he was a rookie and soon to be debuted, but he had no confidence. He had no experience in singing, he's not good in dancing and he practically knows nothing about music. But he knows how much he loves music. He felt that he had troubled his other members with his lacking skills.

end of flashback.

Since then, Jihyo had helped Jin to get through his hard time. And since then, they start to develop feelings to each other. Exactly one year after they first met, Jin confesses his feelings to Jihyo, at the same place where they first met. Jihyo still remember clearly, how hard she cries because she finally had a guy, who truly loves her. Jihyo too, still remember how at first, she rejected Jin, due to their age gap, but Jin's determination melts her heart. They had been living happily, well of course, there are some times that they would fight, especially because of Jin's jealousy towards Monday Couple's romance and sometimes the male guest which are partnered with Jihyo, but other than that, they were having a loving relationship, quietly. No one knows, only both of their family knows, the BTS members, and the Running Man members.

But now, everything's fall apart.

These few months, Jihyo could feel that her relationship and Jin is broken apart. They rarely meet anymore since both of them are busy with their own schedule. Jihyo with her new drama project, and Jin with his comeback. Jihyo never forgets to text him and call him every day, but Jin, he never picks up her call anymore. He rarely replies Jihyo's text. When he replies, it's only two or three words. Jihyo longs to hear the words ' I love you' from Jin's kissable lips, but even she doesn't know when is the time for her to hear that words again. Still, she thinks that it's fine. As long as their heart remember each other, and loves each other deeply. That's all she wants. She thought that Jin was still feeling the same for her.