eight

e i g h t ; unknown apparition

Kitana had just finished eating and putting her now empty plate in the sink when Ethan and Benny came into the house. They didn't bother shutting the front door when Kitana just made her way out of the kitchen and into the foyer. The two friends halted before they could've ran into her, and Ethan practically was jumping out of his shoes while holding up a packet envelope in front of him.

"Do you have to pee or...?" Kitana trailed off, raising an eyebrow at his antics being displayed before her. Ethan's face dropped, and he tilted his head to the side in disappoitment as he stared at her, along with the envelope being dropped down. Benny pressed his lips together in order to prevent the laugh that was building up inside from escaping. Kitana shrugged in response, offering him a light smile in apology for the assumption. In her defense, it really looked like he was holding it in and was jumping up and down out of habit.

"No," Ethan told her, holding the packet envelope up again like he was moments ago. "This includes your schedule."

"And a whole bunch of papers that are basically a waste of paper and ink," Benny finished, waving a hand in the air to show that the rest of the packet didn't matter.

Ethan nodded simply in agreement and turned on his heel and led the way into the living room with Benny and Kitana following after. As she followed, Kitana pushed the door closed on the way because of either of the boys not bothering to do it themselves.

The three sat at the couch together, with Ethan sitting in the middle. (Part of the reason was because of having a 100% of Kitana sitting next to him.) He opened the packet and took out all the papers that were in the packet in order to get Kitana's schedule out.

When he did get the paper that had Kitana's schedule printed on, he held it up in front of him in display while he had put the rest of the papers on the coffee table, scattered about. "Let's see," he muttered under his breath, looking at the classes she had.

Benny leaned his head over to look at the paper as well, seeing that she had a good majority of her classes with the two. "We all have classes together, sis!" he cheered triumphantly.

Kitana exhaled and shook her head, snatching the paper out of Ethan's hands to look at it herself. "I'm not your 'sis', Benny."

▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽

The next morning came and Kitana found herself walking in the school building with Benny, Ethan, and Rory. She held the binder Ethan prepared for her with her left arm, clutching it against her left side. It was earlier when she finished getting dressed and was waiting for Ethan when he opened his bedroom and stepped out with his own supplies, along with a binder and notebook in his hands. Those extra set of supplies were for Kitana, in order for her to go through her first day.

At first, in the back of her mind she had been thinking that she could've gone the day with just a pencil. But that was not the same thought Ethan had on his mind for sure because of him having a binder all ready for her.

Kitana tried her best at trying not to rip Rory limb from limb, she really did. In fact, she didn't end up doing it even when he was rambling about something that must've been labeled as "nerd-talk" with Benny conversing in it as well. Getting annoyed with it, she decided to ditch them and go a separate way from them and looking for Sarah. It was a pretty average size school, not big enough for it to be hard to find a specific someone.