summary + disclaimer

Summary ;

Kitana was the princess of her home realm, Edinia. That was her life, the person she was, what her warrior princess life was revolved around. That was until she was fighting Scorpion and fell through an unexpected portal, and instead of being punched by her opponent, she finds herself landing in an alleyway in Whitechapel, Ontario.

Not only is she in some small town for an unknown reason when she fell through that portal, but she's human. The warrior princess is no longer in her realm, she's in a town with three vampires and two geeky boys - one of which who she finds him what normal people would call cute - fighting against any paranormal situation that cows their way. And she finds herself fighting right beside them, and slowly gaining the attention of the Morgan boy.

Janel Parrish as Kitana

Disclaimer ;

I do not own My Babysitter's A Vampire that belongs to the creators and I also don't own Kitana because she was created by the makers of Mortal Kombat. But I sure as hell own this idea -- KITANA BEING REAL IS MY WISH, FIGHT ME.

~ ~ ~ ~

Dedicated to my friend fluffy_calum_hugs because we were practically yodeling over this. I POSTED IT, HOMIE.

I legit was in church like last week or the week before when I thought of this idea. And I'm hella pumped for this omfg. Ethan was my little sunshine and he still is and let's face it, this show was my shit and everyone's trash for it.

And also, yes it's an Ethan Morgan ff, but it's gonna be a bit slow-builded romance because let's be real, Kitana would aim her knife fans at Ethan before she attacks him with hugs and kisses. And I'm rambling now so I'll just...yeah.

vote, comment, and have a great day

Peace out.

- amanda xx