Three Years Later......

****PROFANITY INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER******

Sereyahs DAD "Micheal"

"Sweetie, I have something to tell you." I said as she walked in from sitting on the porch.

"Yes, daddy" she said 

"Were moving back"I said 

She stood there and looked at me with a blank expresion on her face. A few moments later a smile crept on her face.

" YAY"she said running up giving me a tight hug.

"I'm gonna start packing" she said and ran up the steps 

Serayah POV

As I started packing I began to realize that I haven't talked to August in about 6 months and we have been here for a year. Hopefully he still remembers me.

August POV

I was sitting in class waiting for school to be over so I can go meet up at the trap and get the plan for tonight's sell. I'm not living with my momma anymore cause she put me out after she found out what I was doing. She said that she didn't want that shit or lifestyle pursued under her roof so I had to do what I had to do which was to leave. The bell finally rang and I left and grabbed my stuff out my locker and headed to my car.As i was putting the stuff in my trunk some girl walked up to me. 

"HEY" she said 

"Hi"I replied 

"Let me just cut to the chase. Word around school from the girls is you got good dick and i need some of that in my life. So when can I get it?" she said ver nonchalant and straight forward

"Bring me back a statement of when your doctors appointment is and then let me know when so I can make sure you aint got AIDS."

She looked a little taken back by my words but decided to give in. 

"Ok" she said walking away

She really think she getting some of my da-long-a-long! I got  in my car and headed towards the trap. 

FIRST CHAPTER OF THEM GROWN UP. THEY ARE NOW IN THERE JUNIOR YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL. SERAYAH IS 17 AND HE IS 18. SHE IS GONNA BE BACK IN HIS TOWN FOR GOOD BECAUSE HER FATHER IS NOW THE CEO OF HIS JOB AND DOESN'T HAVE TO GO ANYWHERE AND HE CAN MOSTLY WORK FROM HOME BUT WILL STILL TAKE BUSINESS TRIPS. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR. IM TRYING TO MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS FOR YO GUYS.